Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    What are you talking about Stoked.

Our Coach sucks, our starters suck, our young guys have talent but haven't had enough playing time to win.
    We are playing against the Durantula and the fastest point guard in the league since Speedy Claxton.
    We have a team of normal humans playing against the Fantastic Four.
    Plastic Man, Spiderman, Superman, and the Hulk.

If we score 20 we will be lucky.
    Such a bad attitude to see in a jazz fan... we are fantastic too!! we have..

mighty mouse, captain america, the thing, and, optomis prime.... boom!!! who do you think will win now?
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Our Coach sucks, our starters suck, our young guys have talent but haven't had enough playing time to win.
    We are playing against the Durantula and the fastest point guard in the league since Speedy Claxton.

C'mon

If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Hell no! Utah can do this. Any team is capable of beating any other team on any given night.

I BELIEVE!!!!
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It would take a bit of a letdown on their part and the return of Saint Paul for us. But it's certainly doable, it's not like we've never won there.

This is a game, especially if Marvin is out, in which we have got to start the 3-big lineup.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Love that^^^
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    OKC by 30 because of Haywards 1/2 beard attempt.

They think it's Harden in disguise and decide to crush us because of it.
    Wasn't Hayward clean shaven when he played the last game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Hell no! Utah can do this. Any team is capable of beating any other team on any given night.

I BELIEVE!!!!
    Repped, I always think the jazz will win regardless. The year John and Karl left, I still thought they'd make the playoffs, and they almost did!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    It would take a bit of a letdown on their part and the return of Saint Paul for us. But it's certainly doable, it's not like we've never won there.

This is a game, especially if Marvin is out, in which we have got to start the 3-big lineup.
    Agreed.
    Paul Millsap is going to have to come up "BIG" for us tonight on the defensive end. I don't think Hayward can guard Durrant all that well, although I would love to see that matchup as well.
    I think Corbin's pieces are starting to come together here, and I don't understand all this negativity with the Jazz as a whole right now. (Other than looking like they don't want to be there sometimes).
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Burks, Alec Burks will see a new season high in minutes tonight.

No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    it is kind of sad seeing so many proclaimed jazz fans already ruling out a win for our team tonight. i dont think we can count them out. we have a secret weapon. we have been saving burks waiting and plotting for the perfect time to revill him.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Ya'll probably know this....

Jim Burton @jmb247 about 20 minutes ago
    Marvin Williams continues to deal with concussion symptoms and will not play tonight. Unlikely for Saturday as well. #UTAatOKC

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    it is kind of sad seeing so many proclaimed jazz fans already ruling out a win for our team tonight. i dont think we can count them out. we have a secret weapon. we have been saving burks waiting and plotting for the perfect time to revill him.
    It's what I do in game threads. Use my bad luck in reverse. I can't say more or it will ruin it.

Jazz loze by uh milliun.
    TREYBOT

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post

They must be Satan worshipers or Atheists then because if you remember 2-3 seasons ago on New Years Eve, OKC was gifted the game when OKC went to the FT and missed and Millsap got the rebound and was fouled (over the back) and they somehow called the foul on him giving them 2 more FT's to get the lead. Then more of a minor/lesser issue Ronnie Price attempted the game winning 3 from the corner and as fouled but I wouldn't expect that to be called often anyway.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't have a single hope of the Jazz winning tonight, yet there is no way I would miss watching the game and won't let any plans interfere with my game watching.

I am a weird.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Did you know that the
    Oklahoma Thunder were created in 2008 -09 season. The first season they won 1 game with PJ Carlisimo and 22 with Scott Brooks.
    Since then they are 164-82 (.667)

In OKC the jazz are 2-6 all time. The last win came October 31, 2010.

In that Game Al Jefferson had 23 points and 10 rebounds, but Paul Milsap led the Jazz with 16 rebounds, 6 assists and 30 points. Torey Ellis added 16 points and 15 assists for the Jazz.
    Paul, Al, AK and Torey all played more than 36 minutes. CJ came off the bench for 24 minutes and scored 21 points.

I remember that game. The Jazz had looked bad up until then and I had been concerned. But they handled the Thunder in the first meeting with Al on the team. I thought there was hope with the new team, not so much I guess.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Jazz will lose this game, I'd bet on it. But this is still an important game for the Jazz. This is a great chance for the Jazz to grow and get better, playing a tough team in a tough arena. If the Jazz can keep the game close and competitive it will be a good learning experience. Jazz should play some young guys, would love to see a Burks citing.