Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 272
  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,305
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    6053
    Yea I have not been impressed with Mo Williams. As Karl Malone said, "Mo is not a PG he is SG". I am afraid that Utah will re-sign him next year and the Jazz will be stuck with him.

  2. #242
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,888
    Rep Power
    54
    Rep Level
    11377
    Was Mo Williams always this sloppy? Seems like he turns the ball over, or is about to on almost every play.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    8
    Rep Level
    308
    Mo isnt usually this bad with the ball...although we lost seeing Kanter ball up like that was exciting. Ty should give him more minutes, not 30 but def more than what he's getting. Kanter is raw but has huge upside

  4. #244
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,443
    Rep Power
    45
    Rep Level
    8694
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...l-victory.html

    "I don't feel bad at all about this loss," Jazz center Al Jefferson said. "I think we did a great job against all the odds. We kept playing, never gave up."
    Lakers Suck.

  5. #245
    Senior Member vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    680
    Cherry picking the box score, it's mind-blowing how much more efficient the Thunder were last night. 106 pts on 75 shots vs the Jazz 94 pts on 92 shots.
    Chop it!!!

  6. #246
    Senior Member vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    "I don't feel bad at all about this loss," Jazz center Al Jefferson said. "I think we did a great job against all the odds. We kept playing, never gave up."
    I'm usually kind of indifferent to Al, but this is definitely a problem. This is not the mentality of a someone who elevates your team. One of the worst post-game quotes ever.
    Chop it!!!

  7.  

     

  8. #247
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    15,788
    Rep Power
    130
    Rep Level
    34178
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas View Post
    Cherry picking the box score, it's mind-blowing how much more efficient the Thunder were last night. 106 pts on 75 shots vs the Jazz 94 pts on 92 shots.
    The reason for this efficiency? Everytime the thunder missed a shot there was a foul called...... 31 free throws for the thunder and 11 for the jazz.

  9. #248
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    9,443
    Rep Power
    45
    Rep Level
    8694
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    The reason for this efficiency? Everytime the thunder missed a shot there was a foul called...... 31 free throws for the thunder and 11 for the jazz.
    We shoot jumpers.

    OKC takes it to the rim.
    Lakers Suck.

  10. #249
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,668
    Rep Power
    61
    Rep Level
    13269
    Here is an Earl Watson Jumper and a Chunder dunk.

    X LIKE XENOPUS.

  11. #250
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    67
    Rep Level
    14760
    Foot, knee, and back injuries can always be a serious issue. Hopefully Favors is okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  12. #251
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    916
    Rep Power
    14
    Rep Level
    1368
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    I agree with Al. It was a good game against a great OKC team. They are just better than us.

  13. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    We shoot jumpers.

    OKC takes it to the rim.
    Hayward took it to the rim 3 times and got hammered with no calls

    Milsap and carrol had some drives where they were hammered as well


    We got homered by refs

  14. #253
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,445
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Corbin is the dumbest coach i have ever seen in my whole life. Every time when Enes starts good on a game he is taking him out early. 4 Points and 3 offensive rebounds in 5 Minutes and this SUCKrone Corbin is taking him out of the ****ing game.

    go to hell man
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  15. #254
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,445
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Jefferson and Millsap 2-11
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  16. #255
    Senior Member vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    I agree with Al. It was a good game against a great OKC team. They are just better than us.
    Huge difference between a fan saying it and a competitor saying it. It's ok for you & I to expect a loss. It's definitely not ok for Al to.

    Believing in yourself is how the Spurs B team almost beat the Heat in their house.
    Chop it!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •