Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Losing Interest

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Hey, UK is starting to do the same thing to me. Take that!
    Ha. Odds are better that UK makes a run in the tourney than the Jazz make a run in the playoffs, I bet. (Oh, and NO UK fans are jumping ship)

*ducking*
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    HH, fair weather? Did you read through the thread. A lot of the posters are 20-year fans. Some have been following the Jazz probably since you were in diapers.
    so maybe they're just becoming senile in their old age

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Ha. Odds are better that UK makes a run in the tourney than the Jazz make a run in the playoffs, I bet. (Oh, and NO UK fans are jumping ship)

*ducking*
    I have no response for that except for you are probably right. I too find myself coming onto this board less and less. I still watch every second of every game but I just don't feel like talking about the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I must be a fair weather fan now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I have no response for that except for you are probably right. I too find myself coming onto this board less and less. I still watch every second of every game but I just don't feel like talking about the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I must be a fair weather fan now.
    That's fair. I've done the same thing. I've been only posting a few times per day.. as you said, it's all been said.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    That's fair. I've done the same thing. I've been only posting a few times per day.. as you said, it's all been said.
    That's what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I get it.

btw, I get it.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    we are still here, so that does not meanw e are fairweather fans.
    i'v seen every single game this season.
    so if you call me fair weather go ahead.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    we are still here, so that does not meanw e are fairweather fans.
    i'v seen every single game this season.
    so if you call me fair weather go ahead.
    *wair feather

#dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Call me crazy, but I thought last year was funner than this year. It seemed like there was a game on almost every night and the fast pace of the season kept my interest. I think I'm not as invested in this team because I am waiting for the front office to pull the trigger on a trade. We have to do something before the trade deadline or we won't have a full roster next year. We only have 5 players under contract next year. Please KOC/Lindsey, MAKE A DEAL SOONER THAN LATER!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    Call me crazy, but I thought last year was funner than this year. It seemed like there was a game on almost every night and the fast pace of the season kept my interest. I think I'm not as invested in this team because I am waiting for the front office to pull the trigger on a trade. We have to do something before the trade deadline or we won't have a full roster next year. We only have 5 players under contract next year. Please KOC/Lindsey, MAKE A DEAL SOONER THAN LATER!
    I agree. It seems this year more than any other that the NBA is living up to the don't try/hustle mentality. A lot of lazy basketball so far. Can't wait for the playoffs when the teams play hard more often than not.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    so i work at a place where i see a lot of sports fans. The scariest thing that i see is that kids are no longer jazz fans. i ask them who's their favorite team all the time and what do you think i hear back?

yep you got it. Heat, Thunder, Celtics, and Lakers. it's the worst, i just want to vomit. then i ask what about the jazz? they also say, oh i like them too, but i want a leBum jersey.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyD View Post
    I agree. It seems this year more than any other that the NBA is living up to the don't try/hustle mentality. A lot of lazy basketball so far. Can't wait for the playoffs when the teams play hard more often than not.

no playoff big al's weakness will come out.
    and favors kanter wont get enough minutes.
    so say no to the playoffs.

big al in playofs: omg ooh noos xx team has y plaer they are unbeatable. get ready for sweep
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    no playoff big al's weakness will come out.
    and favors kanter wont get enough minutes.
    so say no to the playoffs.

big al in playofs: omg ooh noos xx team has y plaer they are unbeatable. get ready for sweep
    Lol I was excluding the Jazz. I meant in general, the teams usually ramp it up and are focused for a higher percentage of the game in the playoffs. This makes it more exciting to watch.

I almost really hope the Jazz don't make the playoffs because as Jefferson proved last year, he will not up the intensity.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyD View Post
    Lol I was excluding the Jazz. I meant in general, the teams usually ramp it up and are focused for a higher percentage of the game in the playoffs. This makes it more exciting to watch.

I almost really hope the Jazz don't make the playoffs because as Jefferson proved last year, he will not up the intensity.
    yeah man, not like the rest of our team who really took it to those spurs huh?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by salo View Post
    yeah man, not like the rest of our team who really took it to those spurs huh?
    Other people were at least playing with effort. Favors, Carroll, Hayward, Kanter (can't remember if Burks played but if he did I'm sure he was playing with effort) - even if these guys aren't as skilled they at least tried hard. Jefferson just flat out didn't try defending the pick-and-roll, which was basically the only play the Spurs ran.