Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I only watched the 4th quarter, but the big moment seemed to be when Jeremy Evans got into the game and was absolutely atrocious. The game went from tied, to Houston having a commanding lead within minutes.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The more I watch this team the more I feel it is a throw away year. Make as much money as you can (make playoffs with Al and Paul) and then blow this thing up come June.

I would not be surprised if Burks, Hayward, Favors and Kanter are all that's left after this year. Corbin gone.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Hayward is looking better and better as a SF.
    I agree.

When marvin is back healthy i would like to see a rotation of hayward and marvin at the 3 and foye and burks at the 2..... Sorry demarre

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That asik dude reminds me of phoebe cates (?) brother in fast times at ridgemont high.

edit: Not phoebe cates but her friend... the kinda homely lookin one that also gets naked in the movie.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I only watched the 4th quarter, but the big moment seemed to be when Jeremy Evans got into the game and was absolutely atrocious. The game went from tied, to Houston having a commanding lead within minutes.
    Agree. I remember a defensive sequence in the 4th quarter, think it was tied. I felt it was important to get a stop at that moment to build momentum the jazz kept blocking their shots then finally Evans got the rebound and then lost the ball, and I just yelled at the tv asking why the hell was he in the damn game at that moment.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    That asik dude reminds me of phoebe cates (?) brother in fast times at ridgemont high.

edit: Not phoebe cates but her friend... the kinda homely lookin one that also gets naked in the movie.
    Judge Reinhold. He does sort of look like him.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I couldn't watch. Why if Burks and Kanter and Hayward had such good individual stats were the +/- so bad? Well, Burks was only -1, but Enes and Hayward were -14,
    Because +/- is a stupid stat. It is not always reliable and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I couldn't watch. Why if Burks and Kanter and Hayward had such good individual stats were the +/- so bad? Well, Burks was only -1, but Enes and Hayward were -14,
    because good individual stats does not always result in wins.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzrule View Post
    I told everyone that Burks should play big minutes and had great upside from the start. Corbin chaps my @ss for this and so much more.

If the Bull's coach can sit Boozer with his big salary for not playing defense, why can't Corbin sit Big Al? I think Big Al would get the message, if it were done. Milsap has quit on the Jazz since he turned down their offer, and should be traded asap. He thinks he is worth too much money and thinks he should be a starter, and he is neither. Trade them both and lets move on.

I am ready for Hayward, Burks, Favors, Kantor and the 2 first round picks this year going forward. I am old school. No one drives down the lane for a lay up against my set defense without paying for it and no one goes through the paint in a straight line against my set defense without the ball. Corbin your defense stinks.

Sorry I don't post often, but I just had to get this off my chest.

The biggest problem is that he hasn't even called out Big Al. His silence speaks volumes. It's ok for our core player to play on one side of the court.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzrule View Post
    I told everyone that Burks should play big minutes and had great upside from the start. Corbin chaps my @ss for this and so much more.

If the Bull's coach can sit Boozer with his big salary for not playing defense, why can't Corbin sit Big Al? I think Big Al would get the message, if it were done. Milsap has quit on the Jazz since he turned down their offer, and should be traded asap. He thinks he is worth too much money and thinks he should be a starter, and he is neither. Trade them both and lets move on.

I am ready for Hayward, Burks, Favors, Kantor and the 2 first round picks this year going forward. I am old school. No one drives down the lane for a lay up against my set defense without paying for it and no one goes through the paint in a straight line against my set defense without the ball. Corbin your defense stinks.

Sorry I don't post often, but I just had to get this off my chest.
    I think this is my second post-more reply to you;
    so
    POST MOAR!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    The biggest problem is that he hasn't even called out Big Al. His silence speaks volumes. It's ok for our core player to play on one side of the court.
    Yep. Because Corbin has not come to you personally, it means that there is no discussion going on.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    Yep. Because Corbin has not come to you personally, it means that there is no discussion going on.
    I don't give a **** if he has or hasn't talked to him about it, because we probably will never know. But if his play keeps up like this game and his whole career than that translates in my mind Corbin hasnt said ****, and what happens on the court is the only thing that matters and if it keeps happening then we have every right to assume things.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    if you want jefferson to give a hard foul every time the houston guards got into into the lane he would've fouled out in the first quarter.

it was another poor display across the board for me. still can't understand why noone is talking about how bad our backcourt defence is.
    the scouting report on the jazz surely says: "take their guards off the dribble, penetrate, draw and dish = score at will".

mo and foye got abused tonight and as usual all the talk is about how bad al is.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by salo View Post
    if you want jefferson to give a hard foul every time the houston guards got into into the lane he would've fouled out in the first quarter.

it was another poor display across the board for me. still can't understand why noone is talking about how bad our backcourt defence is.
    the scouting report on the jazz surely says: "take their guards off the dribble, penetrate, draw and dish = score at will".

mo and foye got abused tonight and as usual all the talk is about how bad al is.
    Yep. Watson and Jamaal are too slow now. Mo has his nights.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by salo View Post

the big difference i s you got the biggest baddest defender in the nba behind jefferson. called derrick favors.
    also note how great kanters pick and roll d is.

but yet those 2 guys cant get serious minutes
    because apparantly we need jefferson offense.
    but corbin is to retarded to see that jefferson gives way to many points on defense then he makes on offense
    Last edited by DutchJazzer; 12-03-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha