Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    Thanks HeavenHarris, oh, I mean Franklin. Great minds think alike, I guess.

*franklin

How's my little gumshoe doing today? Is that giant schnauz hot on the scent yet? Maybe you can pm NoAss for hints.
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    *franklin

How's my little gumshoe doing today? Is that giant schnauz hot on the scent yet? Maybe you can pm NoAss for hints.
    Oh, I don't know--now that I have moved to the status of your emotive diminutive "little".

Sentence 1: desire to possess and control the subject with an emphasis on the diminutive, equally matched by the title of someone that seeks after or pursues, much like love poets defined the amator verses the beloved. You have thus made yourself the beloved of the amator.

Sentence 2: emphasis on the phallic-like schnauz (of Germanic origin related to Schnauzer and its long wet muzzle), punctuated with expressive phrasing like giant, hot, scent.

Sentence 3: emphasis on the power of knowing and thus power over someone who is passive and dependent on your superior position, punctuated by the suggestion of a transitive verb "pm" (very close to the verb pound) followed by the objectified "NoAss", i.e., doing something to an Ass.

I hope you're happy with how you've used me in your verbal display of dominance.

Rep Level
    wtf just happened?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    wtf just happened?
    I asked myself the same question. Disturbing to have your agency usurped!

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    wtf just happened?
    Our wordsmith here has discovered the secret about somebody taking each one of us and creating a copycat duplicate & then taking the personality to an extreme. I offered a hint and he used it as a platform to show off from while double dipping with a couple cheap shots my way.
    No Mediocrity

Banned
    Rep Level
    hey franklin thanks for coming in my thread. did you really write that al jefferson article?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Our wordsmith here has discovered the secret about somebody taking each one of us and creating a copycat duplicate & then taking the personality to an extreme. I offered a hint and he used it as a platform to show off from while double dipping with a couple cheap shots my way.
    So I'm cheap and I double dip (JK)? I didn't mean to offend y'all. Just messin' around, my good sir.

Rep Level
    I would trade Millsap while he still has some value. Give the minutes to Kanter. I hope this is the appropriate thread for such Jazz-related musings.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    So I'm cheap and I double dip (JK)? I didn't mean to offend y'all. Just messin' around, my good sir.
    Not at all. Whatever this character you're playing is, it's an incredible display of literary talent (both as a student and a writer) and great addition to the forum. I am in awe, my good sir.
    No Mediocrity

Banned
    Rep Level
    i feel like so many posters here have never heard the saying that it's not always about the destination, but moreso the journey.
    basketball is a beautiful game. enjoy it. just because the team isn't dominating its way to championships or tanking to a #1 pick doesn't mean you crap all over urself. its nice to stay educated about lottery odds, and trades, and salaries and playing times and what not, but you gotta step back and just enjoy the games sometimes. for ****s sake.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    i feel like so many posters here have never heard the saying that it's not always about the destination, but moreso the journey.
    basketball is a beautiful game. enjoy it. just because the team isn't dominating its way to championships or tanking to a #1 pick doesn't mean you crap all over urself. its nice to stay educated about lottery odds, and trades, and salaries and playing times and what not, but you gotta step back and just enjoy the games sometimes. for ****s sake.
    I expect to see franklin come along and applaud your literary genius.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I expect to see franklin come along and applaud your literary genius.
    Or just expect franklin to come along and applaud his own genius, like always.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Or just expect franklin to come along and applaud his own genius, like always.
    You wouldn't believe how exhausting it is to rain this much brilliance down upon you. Steaming out my ears happens often.

No Mediocrity

Banned
    Rep Level
    franklin and i are homies bros quit pickin on him