Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This is longest stretch of Millsap Suck I've seen since he's been on the team. Why is this so? Possible options include:

1. He's hurt
    2. He's completely given up and wants off the team and trying to force the teams' hand because:
    a. He just wants out of Utah (strong possibility)
    b. He has a new team in tow and he doesn't want to get hurt (my vote!)
    c. He's doesn't give a **** anymore (highly unlikely)
    3. He's a tweener who's supposed to regress slowly, and now it's finally kicking in

If I'm the Jazz and I can get a strong scorer on the wing or at PG and a backup big for both Al and Paul.... I don't even blink.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    This is longest stretch of Millsap Suck I've seen since he's been on the team. Why is this so? Possible options include:

1. He's hurt
    2. He's completely given up and wants off the team and trying to force the teams' hand because:
    a. He just wants out of Utah (strong possibility)
    b. He has a new team in tow and he doesn't want to get hurt (my vote!)
    c. He's doesn't give a **** anymore (highly unlikely)
    3. He's a tweener who's supposed to regress slowly, and now it's finally kicking in

If I'm the Jazz and I can get a strong scorer on the wing or at PG and a backup big for both Al and Paul.... I don't even blink.
    He's in an emotionally tough situation too. It's not like he's only been around for a year or two to do a job. The kid was drafted here and told to work his butt off to earn a starting spot. He's spent six years doing just that and now sees the writing on the wall with Favors nipping at his heels and Kanter in tow. That has to be disappointing.

He also knows he can pick where he signs and demand a starting spot. Naturally that leads to a one foot out the door mentality.
    No Mediocrity