Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jordan has been just useless for the Clips this game. 0/2/0 with 2 turnovers in 14 minutes.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    siro? you know your on a jazz forum, right?
    Yes. Consequently, I often express my opinion on what the good of the team might entail. And since that opinion is concerned with more than instantaneous gratification, those who view the concept of a team as "the personnel who currently occupy the positions" will think I'm hating on the Jazz.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    15 assists in the first half, and the only reason the Clips are in the game at all is a huge half from Griff.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Evans played well. He even hit a jumpshot. Hayward is back!! Kanter played well even though he had 3 TOs. Mo Williams certainly played great in the first half. Does anyone know how long Favors and Marvin Williams are out?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    Yes. Consequently, I often express my opinion on what the good of the team might entail. And since that opinion is concerned with more than instantaneous gratification, those who view the concept of a team as "the personnel who currently occupy the positions" will think I'm hating on the Jazz.
    the way i look at it is i could possibly die at anytime... i am not old, but death comes young now too. i want to see the jazz exel in and be great now, for i might not be here to appreciate it later... WE ARE UTAH JAZZ!!! but i understand you point. i want them to be a western power again too.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Perfect rotation on that last possession.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    milsap needs ****ing go. guy is playing like ****.

sorry turned the game on didn't see he was actually positive.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It's so weird watching this team's 3rd quarter D. If they could do this for 48 minutes they'd be undefeated.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    mo williams such a chucker

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not really watching, but I see in the box score that Jeremy Evans has more minutes than Kanter. How did I not see that coming....

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    the way i look at it is i could possibly die at anytime... i am not old, but death comes young now too. i want to see the jazz exel in and be great now, for i might not be here to appreciate it later... WE ARE UTAH JAZZ!!! but i understand you point. i want them to be a western power again too.
    That's not the way I see it. Sudden death is an unforeseeable event. There is no sense in including unforeseeable events into your decisions. If I worried about that, then I wouldn't even care about the outcome of this game. Or even bother typing this response. I might die before I finish it! All of life's concern are only relevant as long as I'm alive. So I am making that assumption. And based on that, every loss the Jazz takes is a game closer to getting off this dead-end. And that would increase the chances of a more sustainable enjoyment down the road.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    that was sloppy.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    the **** was that. no1 moving at all.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kanter at the 4..
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points