Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    Billups is such a floppy biatch.
    Where have you been?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Just a theory here, but do you think Jefferson and Millsap might have even tired? Kanter plays 17 minutes and Evans plays 12 minutes. I think fatigue played a big role at the end.

That is a Corbin issue.
    At some point in the 3rd quarter everybody was gassed. Kanter definitely should have played more.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    At some point in the 3rd quarter everybody was gassed. Kanter definitely should have played more.
    I think he wanted to sit Jefferson more but every time Jefferson sat LA made a run.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyD View Post
    Did you watch the game? Griffing tore him apart! Millsap looked pretty well worthless/REALLY BAD on the defensive end.
    Even though I only watched the 2nd quarter, I can vouch for this.
    In the span that Milsap was in, Milsap got manhandled by Blake Griffin at minimum 3 times on defense when he was isolated against Griffin and Sap had nothing against Griffin offensively other than one move. Sap didn't want to draw a 3rd foul and it was terrible to watch. We're talking about defense worse than Big Al and Boozer combined here.

Rep Level
    This just in, the Clippers just got another and-1. I think that makes 27 for the game. Good hard fouls all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    millspa looked bad? he took 9 shots had 13 points 8 rebounds 3 assist 1 block 1 steal 2 turnovers and 5 fouls( if he had less fouls he would have been more aggressive), busted his gut playing D

yeah millsap looked bad. really bad.

wait what is the definition of bad again? cus i'm confused with english
    Goddamn, man. Get off sap's nut sack. Griffin simply owned Sap. Nothing new here.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncster View Post
    I think he wanted to sit Jefferson more but every time Jefferson sat LA made a run.
    I think that's a bit of a stretch. For example, he never tried running Kanter with the starters, so your statement has no clear causation.

I think it is safe to say that while Al played well in most of his minutes, he was mishandled a handful of times. That's all it takes.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Even though I only watched the 2nd quarter, I can vouch for this.
    In the span that Milsap was in, Milsap got manhandled by Blake Griffin at minimum 3 times on defense when he was isolated against Griffin and Sap had nothing against Griffin offensively other than one move. Sap didn't want to draw a 3rd foul and it was terrible to watch. We're talking about defense worse than Big Al and Boozer combined here.
    It was brutal. This team is talented, but IMO the coaching isn't doing it any favors. The biggest issues I'm seeing is that the Jazz do not know who they are. What is their identity?

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    I think that's a bit of a stretch. For example, he never tried running Kanter with the starters, so your statement has no clear causation.

I think it is safe to say that while Al played well in most of his minutes, he was mishandled a handful of times. That's all it takes.

+1. Al played well and honestly, as frustrating as it is to watch him hold the ball and kill the offense (assuming that we have an offense), he keeps us in games most of the time. Tonight was all coaching.

Rep Level
    I haven't seen as many games as I'd like to have seen, but Al has been used better this year. But, as tonight's game clearly demonstrates, the devil is in the mother-****ing details. It's ****ty when, as Joe Fan, i see these details all too clearly.

Rep Level
    It's guaranteed tomorrow Locke will say cliche crap like Griffin, Paul, and Billups made big shots down the stretch while we don't have "that star", or experience, or whatever.

What tonight proved more than anything is we don't have a half court offense we can depend on. We can get by with the break and offensive rebounding, but until we have a real half court offense we'll never win games like this, and we especially won't win in the playoffs.

Rep Level
    On the positive side, Mo looked like a real PG tonight. I'm tempted to say it was because we played the Clippers, but I'd like to think he found something.

Rep Level
    Offense actually looked great in the 1st quarter, although the success was not in the half court so much as tempo. We kept the Clippers scrambling moving the ball quickly or resetting effectively with the PnR. But in the late 3rd, the Clips manned up. That was when we needed a real half court offense which of course we don't have.

Rep Level
    On the lighter side, Evans 17 foot jumper in the 2nd brought a huge smile to my face. Despite some defensive lapses, he played well.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    On the positive side, Mo looked like a real PG tonight. I'm tempted to say it was because we played the Clippers, but I'd like to think he found something.
    He outplayed CP3, IMO