Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Torrent-ing

Rep Level

Torrent-ing

So does anybody use an anonymizer when you torrent?
    What's that all about?

Rep Level
    Piracy is bad mmmmmmmmmkay
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    Piracy is bad mmmmmmmmmkay
    says the guy always asking me for illegal NBA streams
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    says the guy always asking me for illegal NBA streams
    cus it aint illegal here
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Rep Level
    Can someone actually tell me how to "torrent"?
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Banned
    Rep Level
    torrenting isn't illegal nor is it piracy, just like owning a knife isn't illegal.

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Can someone actually tell me how to "torrent"?
    i would, but i think i might get infracturized if i do, and if you look in the database error thread in the forum below you will see that my posts are being wiretapped. the overlords hate heavenharris

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    i would, but i think i might get infracturized if i do, and if you look in the database error thread in the forum below you will see that my posts are being wiretapped. the overlords hate heavenharris

PM?
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    PM?
    i could do that bro. send me any questions you have. JFC sticks together.

Rep Level
    this might help.
    http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=22368
    I myself am not into anonymizer crap actually coz we don't give a fudge about the piracy here in turkey coz we're cool.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

Rep Level
    I used to torrent a ton .. but lost interest in owning everything and really just watch sesame street and **** nowadays.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Rep Level
    A VPN is the way to go. I posted about it a bit when people were looking for a way to watch Jazz games on NBA League Pass Broadband when they were located in the SLC area. Basically it routs your traffic through a different location, for instance my VPN lets me pick from servers located throughout the US, Canada, Netherlands, Romania, UK, and a few more. When you are in a torrent "stream" the IP address listed for you is the one through your VPN, not your personal IP address. Since the movie/music companies go after IP addresses based in the US and other countries that have laws in place to punish "pirates", its smart to route through a country like Romania, Switzerland or the Netherlands. The movie/music companies won't even bothering contacting the ISPs in these countries because they know there's no point, and as an added safe guard the good VPN companies don't keep logs of who downloads what.

PM me if you want to know what my recommendation is of VPN. The one I use runs about $40 a year which is a great deal imo, there are monthly options as well.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly087 View Post
    A VPN is the way to go. I posted about it a bit when people were looking for a way to watch Jazz games on NBA League Pass Broadband when they were located in the SLC area. Basically it routs your traffic through a different location, for instance my VPN lets me pick from servers located throughout the US, Canada, Netherlands, Romania, UK, and a few more. When you are in a torrent "stream" the IP address listed for you is the one through your VPN, not your personal IP address. Since the movie/music companies go after IP addresses based in the US and other countries that have laws in place to punish "pirates", its smart to route through a country like Romania, Switzerland or the Netherlands. The movie/music companies won't even bothering contacting the ISPs in these countries because they know there's no point, and as an added safe guard the good VPN companies don't keep logs of who downloads what.

PM me if you want to know what my recommendation is of VPN. The one I use runs about $40 a year which is a great deal imo, there are monthly options as well.
    yeah basically downloading here is LEGAL.
    01-21-2013

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    yeah basically downloading here is LEGAL.
    In America, everything is illegal..... so we just do what we want either way.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    In America, everything is illegal..... so we just do what we want either way.
    not for long.
    your commy president will turn your country in a commie country.
    you are gonna end up in a syberian prison, i mean alaskan prison
    01-21-2013