Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Torrent-ing

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    It's not a social gathering, and this has been widely reported for years.
    Why when anybody asks them what's talked about at the meeting, anybody that was there tells you they just talk policy, and then bascially no major TV journalism coverage what so ever?
    maybe because they wanna hide their sexual deviance from the world

if you go to an orgy do you advertise it to the world.
    if i ask you what you where doing in a certain house.
    would you be truthfull and talk about your sexiual deviance.
    or jsut say you where talking stuff
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    maybe because they wanna hide their sexual deviance from the world

if you go to an orgy do you advertise it to the world.
    if i ask you what you where doing in a certain house.
    would you be truthfull and talk about your sexiual deviance.
    or jsut say you where talking stuff
    You must be thinking of the Bohemian Grove.
    Where not only do they engage in gay sexual deviance, but also engage in mock Pegan-like sacrifice rituals.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...1sVH_blog.html
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    You must be thinking of the Bohemian Grove.
    Where not only do they engage in gay sexual deviance, but also engage in mock Pegan-like sacrifice rituals.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...1sVH_blog.html
    This is true. I dressed up as a pizza man and waltzed right into a gathering of 2600 of the most influential people in the world. Bill Clinton's secret service, all the policemen, all the private security....none of them said a word to me as I not only came into contact with the elite power players of the world but I filmed them doing all this deviance & then sold my illegal videotapings for millions of dollars. They've never once asked me for a penny in royalties or tried to throw me into jail despite the clear fact that I was illegally endangering an ex-president and foreign dignitaries.

Let me tell you what though, I could feel the devil's presence when they burned that figure in effigy. I honestly thought they had found me out and were either going to sacrifice me for reals, or even worse, turn me into a vampire or something.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This is true. I dressed up as a pizza man and waltzed right into a gathering of 2600 of the most influential people in the world. Bill Clinton's secret service, all the policemen, all the private security....none of them said a word to me as I not only came into contact with the elite power players of the world but I filmed them doing all this deviance & then sold my illegal videotapings for millions of dollars. They've never once asked me for a penny in royalties or tried to throw me into jail despite the clear fact that I was illegally endangering an ex-president and foreign dignitaries.

Let me tell you what though, I could feel the devil's presence when they burned that figure in effigy. I honestly thought they had found me out and were either going to sacrifice me for reals, or even worse, turn me into a vampire or something.
    You really put some effort into that story franklin. Are you off work today or something?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yet another thread hijacked by someone else's agenda.

Good hell.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyjace View Post
    Yet another thread hijacked by someone else's agenda.

Good hell.
    Whoops.... bad hell.