Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Absolutely no reason to push for return. You don't **** with injuries that can be longterm when you're not even remotely playing for a ring and it's a potential franchise player.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

I cannot stress enough that pushing for a return would have 0 upside. Kanter getting more opportunities is a good thing, too.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryboy View Post
    look on the bright side, this means more playing time for jefferson!

*hip hip hooray*
    fixed
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Lowest circle of hell, watching the Jazz on standard def on a tube tv.
    This is a great opportunity for the Jazz. Jazz have 9 wins, Wizards have 2. We can catch them if KOC acts now. Trade Al Jefferson to Philly for the injured Bynum.

Trade Milsap to Indiana for the injured Granger.

Sign Ben Hangloten to play center and TANK IT BABY!

Denise Lindsey knows how tanking worked for the Spurs, he will support it. Get it done now!
    The book I want to write: From Showtime to spreadsheet - How analytics killed the NBA.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Lot of chatter about Milwaukee wanting out from underneath Monta.

Jefferson for Ellis works straight up and puts Burks one spot deeper on the depth chart. More pain for Burks fanatics.

Then trade Mo & Foye for Beno and have the worst PG trio in the league.

The only appreciable reason Jefferson is better than Ellis is that Jefferson isn't a total ****ing douche.
    #loseeveryremaininggame

Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    1280 folks were saying two weeks last night, tonight they said maybe more, and it could still be bugging him in 4 years. Only treatment is rest.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...derrick-favors
    I had an exact injury after a soccer game.

Before X-ray examination, the doctor told me that if it's a fracture - that I might be out for 6-8 months.

Fortunately it was just a minor injury, but I had a hard time walking (pain) for about a month.

I hope they don't rush Favors back. My hope would be that Kanter gets more minutes but reality is that he hasn't gotten enough of Favors minutes.

one of the nice aspects of having too many good players is to cover injuries. We should play Kanter more and not rush Favors.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    one of the nice aspects of having too many good players is to cover injuries. We should play Kanter more and not rush Favors.
    Wow. I'm agreeing with One Brow.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by One Brow View Post
    Has Kanter gotten more minutes since Favors got hurt? No.

They've gone to Evans. Love Evans but Kanter should be getting the minutes. Evans only gets it if we lose another one of them.

I think Ty doesn't know that he can run a 3 man big rotation.

I think he is faking the injury to give sap and Al more playing time to increase theyre trade value. its a big FO Conspiracy. they have probably paid off favors to keep quiet. this injuy wont efect his value like bad knees. and they promised him playing time when one of the big 4 are gone.
    thoughts?
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz