Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hasn't this been "the elites" plan since day one?

Ramp up multiple countries towards a probable WW3.
    Meanwhile, financing all sides, they then offer up a seemingly peaceable world government under the guise of the United Nations.
    But oh wait..... that's a conspiracy theory.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Why don`t they just nuke your brain, it would be a better service to humanity. I don`t get it, why you so fanatical about that?
    cus i'm a jew
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Hasn't this been "the elites" plan since day one?

Ramp up multiple countries towards a probable WW3.
    Meanwhile, financing all sides, they then offer up a seemingly peaceable world government under the guise of the United Nations.
    But oh wait..... that's a conspiracy theory.

problem is it will not work
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    problem is it will not work
    It's working in the United States as we speak.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Putin came to the Turkey 2 days ago and he said deployment of Patriot missiles could increase the tension between both sides. It`s funny cause they personally increase the tension with their veto against UN Security Council`s resolution on Syria and they`re encouraging Assed with their veto power. Assed regime trusting this politic stalemate (like cold war days) between 5 permanent Security Council members, when they performing their unacceptable actions.
    Don't think for a second that Russia isn't laughing their butts off over this.

They continue to stir the pot knowing that the Nanny Sam will go crazy and run to clean the mess. If I were Russia, I'd be doing the exact same thing in many other countries too (which... They probably are). We can't keep our nose out of other people's business so we'll try and put out every lil bonfire the Russians create rather than stay away and let the lil bonfire resolve itself (and die out). By stepping onto other countries' autonomy we continue to waste more American lives and continue to rack up more and more debt.

When will we learn?
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    When will we learn?
    When the country burns like Rome maybe?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    cus i'm a jew
    So being a jew makes supporting of assured nuclear destruction justifiable? It's not a good thing, trust me.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So being a jew makes supporting of assured nuclear destruction justifiable? It's not a good thing, trust me.
    Most countries are gearing up to defend themselves from the big boys.
    The United States being right on the front lines.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...d0b94b8247.4a1

The US, Germany and Netherlands are supplying the patriot missles. Germany is also sending up to 400 troops to the Turkey/Syrian border.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    It's working in the United States as we speak.
    it wont work worldwide
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...d0b94b8247.4a1

The US, Germany and Netherlands are supplying the patriot missles. Germany is also sending up to 400 troops to the Turkey/Syrian border.
    Yet the dinosaur TV media is completely ignorant.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    it wont work worldwide
    Highly doubtful.
    But that's how the trends have been pointing for 100 years now.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The problem I have with your whole UN One Government idea is that to many people in to many places will revolt. Large swaths of the US would revolt. I cannot see Japan and China being under the same government. Same with Pakistan and India and Iran and Israel.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    The problem I have with your whole UN One Government idea is that to many people in to many places will revolt. Large swaths of the US would revolt. I cannot see Japan and China being under the same government. Same with Pakistan and India and Iran and Israel.
    I'm not saying it will ever work..... but you would have to be completely ignoring everything to believe that this isn't what world leaders would like.
    Complete control is the endgame in their minds.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    I heard that Assaud has portable chemical trucks disguised as milk trucks, can you believe it?
    If the ball doesn't move, you will be on the bench! -DOL