Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    The problem I have with your whole UN One Government idea is that to many people in to many places will revolt. Large swaths of the US would revolt. I cannot see Japan and China being under the same government. Same with Pakistan and India and Iran and Israel.
    The regional govenours will maintain control through bureacracy, atleast until the emporer has completed his battle station, then fear will keep the local systems in line.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    The regional govenours will maintain control through bureacracy, atleast until the emporer has completed his battle station, then fear will keep the local systems in line.
    It's so funny how realistic Star Wars politics are with real politics today.
    I applaud the sarcastic quote though.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Rep Level
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mellow again
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    Making fun is my defense mechanism. Inside I am crying for humanity.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    So being a jew makes supporting of assured nuclear destruction justifiable? It's not a good thing, trust me.
    you clearly dont undestand the samson option.
    I fully stand behind the samson option
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    I'm not saying it will ever work..... but you would have to be completely ignoring everything to believe that this isn't what world leaders would like.
    Complete control is the endgame in their minds.
    if youre ever in need of aluminum foil. i will donate some to you.
    as long as you promise not to fabricate a condom from it.
    it is for your other head
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    you clearly dont undestand the samson option.
    I fully stand behind the samson option
    Who is Samson;
    "He was the man who sacrificed himself to destroy the holy shrines and palestinians." I just made a connection with this and your assaultive words.

And what is that Israel sacrificing? It sounded like mutually assured destruction to me, between Israel and Iran.
    Last edited by CitizenofCapua; 12-06-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Rep Level
    Israel is saying this: bring it on, all hell will rain down on israel's enemies. they have no idea whats coming. they'll rbing the whole ****ing middle east down on their turban. it's gonna be BIBLICAL.

dont know if you guys ever heard of the samson option.
    israel still got the samson option
    Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under
    You Zionists are freaking psycho.
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    Does anyone know if Syria has a weapons cache anywhere near the size of the (now who knows exactly where) Gaddafi Libyan one?
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    Who is Samson;
    "He was the man who sacrificed himself to destroy the holy shrines and palestinians." I just made a connection with this and your assaultive words.
    yeah something like that.
    when there is no hope for victory in a war.
    israel will launch everything everywhere.

thats why the usa is israel's lapdog.
    thats why countries dont jump in the middle east.

cus they now when all hope is lost for israel about 100-400 nukes will be launched in all directions.

that is basically the samson option in a nutshell.

it helps keep israel alive.

being surounded on all sides by people who want israel gone.
    yet israel is still standing.

back in the day people said israel wont last 10 years.
    01-21-2013

Rep Level
    yeah something like that.
    when there is no hope for victory in a war.
    israel will launch everything everywhere.

thats why the usa is israel's lapdog.
    thats why countries dont jump in the middle east.

cus they now when all hope is lost for israel about 100-400 nukes will be launched in all directions.

that is basically the samson option in a nutshell.

it helps keep israel alive.

being surounded on all sides by people who want israel gone.
    yet israel is still standing.

back in the day people said israel wont last 10 years.
    So i was right about the nukes?

Getting motivation from religious books (like Torah) and misconceive it for justify the extreme ideas like "throw nukes all around the middle-east when there is no hope like Samson did in the past" is pretty funny.

There is more religious oriented words like "Samson option" on zionist's books but it would be better for the world to not read them.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Rep Level
    So i was right about the nukes?

Getting motivation from religious books (like Torah) and misconceive it for justify the extreme ideas like "throw nukes all around the middle-east when there is no hope like Samson did in the past" is pretty funny.

There is more religious oriented words like "Samson option" on zionist's books but it would be better for the world to not read them.
    you just dont get it.
    for 5 years there has been holocaust.
    jews hunted all across europe.
    while the world stood by, did NOTHING. some countries even helped. and trust me after europe was done the rest of the wolrds turn was it.
    the world stood by and did nothing. NOTHING. only after japan made the mistake of bombing pearl harbor to kingdom come did usa join forces with ussr to take hitler down.
    it has been proven we can not count on the world to do the right thing. correct.

so now you might say but wait after that war the un was instituted to never ever ever let that happen again.

Yet it happened again and again. from rwanda, somalia, burma, bosnia herzegovina tibet and a million other examples
    every so often it happens again whiile the un watches and tiwdles their thumb.
    but everytime they call it someting else. cant call it holocaust anymore cus we promised it wont happen again.
    so they call it genocide, then etnic cleansing. and watherver fancy names they give it.
    anywho, to survive israel needs a lil help from the world.
    this time they won't count on japan to bomb pearl harbor.
    they now use the threat of if we go down everyone goes down with us. to ensure that the holocaust etc never happen again.

is that wrong?
    maybe!
    is it justified? yes cus time and time again the world stands by while warlords and other vile villians murder/rape large groups of people.

you gotta do what you gotta do to survive
    01-21-2013

Banned
    Rep Level
    Hopefully Obama gets air-tight confirmation that Syria has chemical weapons. If he ends up falling for a bluff he'll be dubbed a war criminal by liberals.

Rep Level
    it has been proven we can not count on the world to do the right thing. correct.
    You know, maybe you shouldn't have taken the land the world took from the Palestinians and gave to you and used it as a springboard to **** up the entire middle east from. Zionist racism created this mess & the only reason we side with you is we view it as the only practical path to peace. Other than that I would have a hard time caring if the Iranian racists defeated the Zionist racists in this battle.

And you're welcome for America saving your people. Wise choice to use our continued sympathy as a weakness by calling us your puppets.
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    if youre ever in need of aluminum foil. i will donate some to you.
    as long as you promise not to fabricate a condom from it.
    it is for your other head
    Cute, I've never heard that before. If I'm allowed to fabricate that condom and humiliate certain DutchJazzer's with it, I'm down.

So what would you say is the endgame of a one world government?
    Wait..... I'm guessing a peaceful utopian society?
    One dictator would end in such peace, no more war!
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson