Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    We have this little secret to keep us on top. It's called a printing press & we're not afraid to use it.
    I absolutely can't wait for our economy to spiral out of control. Simply to put arguments like these to rest.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    I absolutely can't wait for our economy to spiral out of control. Simply to put arguments like these to rest.
    If things truly get that bad I hope you have better things to do than come on here and gloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    If things truly get that bad I hope you have better things to do than come on here and gloat.
    Yeah you're right. I'll probably be too busy cashing in on all the silver I've been collecting over the years.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Yeah you're right. I'll probably be too busy cashing in on all the silver I've been collecting over the years.
    I'll be to busy relocating and securing more important things such as family, food, shelter and other necesities.

I'll be to busy relocating and securing more important things such as family, food, shelter and other necesities.
    you can stay on my couch with the family for a couple of weeks.
    but then after those couple of weeks, i will have to send you out in the cold hard world
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

All of those Iraqi WMD's may actually be put to use.

And silver is one of those all important barter items, called real money that can be used in high trade value for food, water, shelter, and other necessities.

Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    All of those Iraqi WMD's may actually be put to use.
    what wmd's?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

And silver is one of those all important barter items, called real money that can be used in high trade value for food, water, shelter, and other necessities.
    If American society really got into a societal collapsing economic crisis things like salt, medicine, bullets and cigarettes will be worth a crap load.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    what wmd's?
    The sarin gas that Assad is loading onto weapons.

If American society really got into a societal collapsing economic crisis things like salt, medicine, bullets and cigarettes will be worth a crap load.
    Agreed. Silver won't be worth **** except to maybe melt down into bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    The sarin gas that Assad is loading onto weapons.
    Do you have a link showing that the chemical weapons Syria has came from stockpiles in Iraq? Or are you just assuming?

Do you have a link showing that the chemical weapons Syria has came from stockpiles in Iraq? Or are you just assuming?
    http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...aq-.htm?p=full

Lot's of speculation but several "in the know" people lend it some credibility.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Why not do something a little more ethical with your wealth than hoarding it in a speculative gambling vehicle? If you really believe things will get that out of hand then shouldn't you invest in productive farm land or something else that will make you extremely rich while alleviating the pain humanity will be experiencing? That's what a capitalistic American would do.

I didn't say they wouldn't be.