Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Please explain THIS one!!!

Star player for one team shoots 3-19. Star player for opposing team scores 39 points. One team shoots 7-34 from the three point line and 36% overall. Other team shoots 47%. Team that shot 7-34 from three point land and star player was 3-19.......WON the game!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2012120410

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this carolina bro: one team scored 105 points and the other team scored 107.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Maybe the sports Gods are finally giving Karma it's time under the sun?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ....guess it must have been the turnover difference. But you'd think a team that would miss all those 3 pointers would have been vulnerable to numerous fast break dunks with the dunking team shooting about 60%! Just shows to go ya, how serious the Lakers deficiencies really are!

First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    The dark void between summer league and training camp
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Rockets made two more FTs than the Lakers.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    explanation: asik and his career game having back up sophomore greg smith.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    by the way, did you know that greg smith -the rockets sophomore center/pf only played in 8 games last season? he scored 14 points in the whole 2011-2012 season, and 13 of these points were against the utah jazz in january. and his career high rebounding stat was 8 rebounds again against the utah jazz in november.

he scored 21 points and grabbed 9 boards sole in this lakers game, that include a couple of highly critical freethrows which were coldbloodedly shot in the final seconds of the game that decided the winners.
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."