Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there another team in the league

Just a question...

Is there another team in the league who wouldn't be playing their #3 and #9 draft picks from just 2 years ago? Seriously how weird is this? Kanter sometimes gets 10-15 mins. Burks sometimes touches the court (but most of the time just sits on the bench). Isn't this a bit... Abnormal?

Is there another team in the league who would have 3 recent high lotto picks (Favors, Kanter, Burks) coming off the bench?

Isn't this weird?

Just curious.
    Corbin sucks.

Banned
    is there another team in the league with a coach and GM as ****ed up as TyCo and KOC sucker?

Of all the top 12 picks in 2011 Burks is, to no surprise, getting the fewest minutes. Kanter is ahead of Fredette and Vesely, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Of all the top 12 picks in 2011 Burks is, to no surprise, getting the fewest minutes. Kanter is ahead of Fredette and Vesely, but that's it.
    either front office screwed up with those picks.
    or tyco sucks monkay balls
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Hypothetical: last summer we draft Lillard. Does he play?

Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    clearly rhetorical
    Chop it!!!

Banned
    we should start an #OCCUPY protest in front of the jazz arena to fire TyCo guys whos with me

Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    Yes.

Behind Mo, Earl, Jamaal...
    Corbin sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Yes.

Behind Mo, Earl, Jamaal...
    Nah, he would have been sent to the D-league. That Quinn guy would have made the roster, he has some years on him.

I'm telling you, we're stashing those guys so in a couple years when their rook contract runs out, we can afford to keep them all and keep the team in tact... To what end? I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by underKANTER View Post
    All in all, I'd be surprised if he (Trey Burke) ends up being a starter in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by chawx View Post
    I'm telling you, we're stashing those guys so in a couple years when their rook contract runs out, we can afford to keep them all and keep the team in tact... To what end? I don't know.
    Question is, will they stay? Also rethorical.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

It is pretty ridiculous.
    I don't mind it when they do make enough young mistakes to keep the vets on the floor, but a lot of times (ESPECIALLY with Al and Sap) the vets are making more mistakes. I get why Burks isn't getting minutes. Sometimes he does stupid things like that time he shot a pull up 3 when he was supposed to feed the post. Fine. Teach him a lesson. I don't have a problem with any of our wings other than Foye's defense at times.

I don't get it with Kanter, especially now. Maybe I need to look at him more, but I don't think he makes many defensive mistakes. He rotates well, he defends the pick and roll well, rebounds amazing, etc. On offense, he's a trainwreck with passing. He might be worse than Al on passing out of the post. But at least he can score out of the post. I just don't get it. I think KOC needs to make a move to keep the stupid out of Corbin.

Quote Originally Posted by chawx View Post
    You can't stash guys 4 years, their agents aren't dumb and will force a trade, with the player having all time low value. Not to mention no lottery pick would ever workout for the Jazz so any draft would be a shot in the dark.

Just a question...

Is there another team in the league who wouldn't be playing their #3 and #9 draft picks from just 2 years ago? Seriously how weird is this? Kanter sometimes gets 10-15 mins. Burks sometimes touches the court (but most of the time just sits on the bench). Isn't this a bit... Abnormal?

Is there another team in the league who would have 3 recent high lotto picks (Favors, Kanter, Burks) coming off the bench?

Isn't this weird?

Just curious.
    ty corbin is new in headcoaching and he does not have too much self-confidence about loosing any game he plays youngs as starters that would be won by playing the stars. it's not only about being new in the job and trying to hold on to it of course, it's fifty percent about personality. corbin is a good man but he is psyched out coz of the pressure right now. youngs extended their contracts to 3 this summer, so he is keeping it cool. no flashy growth for them this season I'm afraid. unless jazz trades one or two bigs.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    Question is, will they stay? Also rethorical.
    skeptical about it. especially burks. kanter is a love bear and as he got drafted he simultaneously fell in love with the jazz, SLC and the fans, so I think he will finish his contract unless jazz trade him, which would be pointless after that point.

Yes.

Behind Mo, Earl, Jamaal, burks, foye...
    fixed
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha