Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 292
  1. #16
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,461
    Total Rep Points
    2337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Well he is in conflict with himself, dont mind him;



    That's what (s)he said on that thread.
    There is no pleaseing him... i did however look in the other thread he listed. i felt it lacked a few things. like who they were playing, where, when, where we can look to watch it, an offical heading, lack of pictures and stats. but other then those things it was perfect. props to ugli.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  2. #17
    Senior Member //r00t 4 Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,756
    Total Rep Points
    2241
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Last year in SLC the Raps beat the Jazz in 3OT (I was at the game) and then this year of course on the road the Jazz beat them in 3OT, in this 3rd meeting if it goes to 3OT I wonder what will happen. Maybe some sort of wholly trinity vortex world ending type thing?

  3.  

     

  4. #18
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,851
    Total Rep Points
    15463
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    I was reading some of the Toronto tweets, they are freaking out about the Raptors like Jazzfanz are freaking out about the Jazz. I guess 4 years of rebuilding under Colangelo leading to a 4-15 record is too much even for the professional journalist.

    They spread the blame everywhere, the GM, the coach, the players. Bargnani is the target of most their angst. He is the former #1 pick, and is paid 10 Million this year. They are speculating that he could end up in LAL, where his outside shooting would fit into D'Antoni's system. Wouldn't suprise me if Jazz were interested (former high pick who showed some promise but he is currently under performing)

    They also said that the biggest problem with DeRozan and Lowery is the perimeter defense. Lowery gambles too much, and DeRozan watches the ball instead of his man so gets killed on back -cuts or any other time his man moves. THis would have been an advantage for the old Jazz, too bad that much of Ty Corbins offense also involves players standing and watching the ball, usually as Al goes to work.

    Interesting that the fans in Toronto are crying for Ed Davis to get more time. They can't say if he is a bust or not because he can't get regular minutes. Man how that would suck. They used the 13th pick on Davis and here it is 2 years later and they still don't know what they got.
    Wake Up! -Coach Quin

  5. #19
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,461
    Total Rep Points
    2337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I was reading some of the Toronto tweets, they are freaking out about the Raptors like Jazzfanz are freaking out about the Jazz. I guess 4 years of rebuilding under Colangelo leading to a 4-15 record is too much even for the professional journalist.

    They spread the blame everywhere, the GM, the coach, the players. Bargnani is the target of most their angst. He is the former #1 pick, and is paid 10 Million this year. They are speculating that he could end up in LAL, where his outside shooting would fit into D'Antoni's system. Wouldn't suprise me if Jazz were interested (former high pick who showed some promise but he is currently under performing)


    They also said that the biggest problem with DeRozan and Lowery is the perimeter defense. Lowery gambles too much, and DeRozan watches the ball instead of his man so gets killed on back -cuts or any other time his man moves. THis would have been an advantage for the old Jazz, too bad that much of Ty Corbins offense also involves players standing and watching the ball, usually as Al goes to work.

    Interesting that the fans in Toronto are crying for Ed Davis to get more time. They can't say if he is a bust or not because he can't get regular minutes. Man how that would suck. They used the 13th pick on Davis and here it is 2 years later and they still don't know what they got.
    its funny how they are in a similar position as we are with burks, the kid gets playuing tim but never enough to warm up and show us what he can really do. all we see is potential. but i am thankful i am a jazz fan not a raptor fan. atleast our team looks like we have hopes of going somwhere. they are looking at another restart team.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  6. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Well he is in conflict with himself, dont mind him;



    That's what (s)he said on that thread.
    yes i said that.
    but still game bad game thread or good game thread.

    that is the game thread, my opinion of it is irrelevant.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  7. #21
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,461
    Total Rep Points
    2337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...-not-play.html

    both favors and al our game time decisions.. looks like enes and sap will get the brunt of the minutes. even if favors and al play i would think it would be light mins.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  8. #22
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    31,547
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'm not gonna even post in this thread out of protest.
    #lol

  9. #23
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    31,547
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    It's not that I'm holding a grudge, I'm just not gonna participate in a thread that was obviously made to one up my original gamethread. I'm just not gonna be a part of it.
    #lol

  10. #24
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    31,547
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I want to make it clear, I'm not trying to start any beef. I'm just taking a stand for my thread and others who are the first to start game threads. So like I said, you won't see me posting in here.
    #lol

  11. #25
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    31,547
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Not trying to make this a popularity contest either. If others want to post in here, fine. But I sure as hell won't.
    #lol

  12. #26
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    31,547
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    The thing is, this ain't a bad game thread either. Just unfortunate you decided to make one when there was already one in place. If there wasn't already a thread before this one, I'd have no problem posting in here, but as it stands, I just can't do it in good conscious.
    #lol

  13. #27
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    31,547
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I think I've said my peace. Like I said no hard feelings Golds. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up why you won't see any posts in here from me.
    #lol

  14. #28
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,327
    Total Rep Points
    15186
    Rep Adjustment Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I wnt 2 mke it cler, Im nt tryng 2 strt ne beef. Im jst tkng a stnd 4 my thrd nd othrs wu r te 1st 2 strt gm thrds. So lyk I sed, yu wnt c me pstng n hur.
    fixed

  15. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I think I've said my peace. Like I said no hard feelings Golds. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up why you won't see any posts in here from me.
    so you gonna file a protest with the UN?
    they might finally get of their fat *** and do something about the injustice in the world
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  16. #30
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    8,160
    Total Rep Points
    12357
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    I'm so excited for this clash of the titans
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •