Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Well he is in conflict with himself, dont mind him;

That's what (s)he said on that thread.
    There is no pleaseing him... i did however look in the other thread he listed. i felt it lacked a few things. like who they were playing, where, when, where we can look to watch it, an offical heading, lack of pictures and stats. but other then those things it was perfect. props to ugli.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Last year in SLC the Raps beat the Jazz in 3OT (I was at the game) and then this year of course on the road the Jazz beat them in 3OT, in this 3rd meeting if it goes to 3OT I wonder what will happen. Maybe some sort of wholly trinity vortex world ending type thing?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was reading some of the Toronto tweets, they are freaking out about the Raptors like Jazzfanz are freaking out about the Jazz. I guess 4 years of rebuilding under Colangelo leading to a 4-15 record is too much even for the professional journalist.

They spread the blame everywhere, the GM, the coach, the players. Bargnani is the target of most their angst. He is the former #1 pick, and is paid 10 Million this year. They are speculating that he could end up in LAL, where his outside shooting would fit into D'Antoni's system. Wouldn't suprise me if Jazz were interested (former high pick who showed some promise but he is currently under performing)

They also said that the biggest problem with DeRozan and Lowery is the perimeter defense. Lowery gambles too much, and DeRozan watches the ball instead of his man so gets killed on back -cuts or any other time his man moves. THis would have been an advantage for the old Jazz, too bad that much of Ty Corbins offense also involves players standing and watching the ball, usually as Al goes to work.

Interesting that the fans in Toronto are crying for Ed Davis to get more time. They can't say if he is a bust or not because he can't get regular minutes. Man how that would suck. They used the 13th pick on Davis and here it is 2 years later and they still don't know what they got.
    Wake Up! -Coach Quin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    I was reading some of the Toronto tweets, they are freaking out about the Raptors like Jazzfanz are freaking out about the Jazz. I guess 4 years of rebuilding under Colangelo leading to a 4-15 record is too much even for the professional journalist.

They spread the blame everywhere, the GM, the coach, the players. Bargnani is the target of most their angst. He is the former #1 pick, and is paid 10 Million this year. They are speculating that he could end up in LAL, where his outside shooting would fit into D'Antoni's system. Wouldn't suprise me if Jazz were interested (former high pick who showed some promise but he is currently under performing)

They also said that the biggest problem with DeRozan and Lowery is the perimeter defense. Lowery gambles too much, and DeRozan watches the ball instead of his man so gets killed on back -cuts or any other time his man moves. THis would have been an advantage for the old Jazz, too bad that much of Ty Corbins offense also involves players standing and watching the ball, usually as Al goes to work.

Interesting that the fans in Toronto are crying for Ed Davis to get more time. They can't say if he is a bust or not because he can't get regular minutes. Man how that would suck. They used the 13th pick on Davis and here it is 2 years later and they still don't know what they got.
    its funny how they are in a similar position as we are with burks, the kid gets playuing tim but never enough to warm up and show us what he can really do. all we see is potential. but i am thankful i am a jazz fan not a raptor fan. atleast our team looks like we have hopes of going somwhere. they are looking at another restart team.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Well he is in conflict with himself, dont mind him;

That's what (s)he said on that thread.
    yes i said that.
    but still game bad game thread or good game thread.

that is the game thread, my opinion of it is irrelevant.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...-not-play.html

both favors and al our game time decisions.. looks like enes and sap will get the brunt of the minutes. even if favors and al play i would think it would be light mins.
    ― Jarod Kintz

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm not gonna even post in this thread out of protest.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It's not that I'm holding a grudge, I'm just not gonna participate in a thread that was obviously made to one up my original gamethread. I'm just not gonna be a part of it.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I want to make it clear, I'm not trying to start any beef. I'm just taking a stand for my thread and others who are the first to start game threads. So like I said, you won't see me posting in here.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not trying to make this a popularity contest either. If others want to post in here, fine. But I sure as hell won't.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The thing is, this ain't a bad game thread either. Just unfortunate you decided to make one when there was already one in place. If there wasn't already a thread before this one, I'd have no problem posting in here, but as it stands, I just can't do it in good conscious.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think I've said my peace. Like I said no hard feelings Golds. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up why you won't see any posts in here from me.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I wnt 2 mke it cler, Im nt tryng 2 strt ne beef. Im jst tkng a stnd 4 my thrd nd othrs wu r te 1st 2 strt gm thrds. So lyk I sed, yu wnt c me pstng n hur.
    fixed

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I think I've said my peace. Like I said no hard feelings Golds. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up why you won't see any posts in here from me.
    so you gonna file a protest with the UN?
    they might finally get of their fat *** and do something about the injustice in the world
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm so excited for this clash of the titans
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN