Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 292
  1. #256
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,499
    Total Rep Points
    7861
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    You completely missed my point. Just saying the mindset of the team was different. If they would keep this mindset with Al, it would still look like this and make Al more efficient. Just trying to point out that the team shouldn't use Al as a crutch.
    FYI. Not trying to advocate for Al, just an observation.

  2. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    You completely missed my point. Just saying the mindset of the team was different. If they would keep this mindset with Al, it would still look like this and make Al more efficient. Just trying to point out that the team shouldn't use Al as a crutch.
    the team shouldnt use big al at all.

    unless using him to get some picks/3rd string big guys
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  3. #258
    Freelance Sperm Donor Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,381
    Total Rep Points
    12121
    Rep Adjustment Power
    57
    Just imagine if Jefferson, who's like the best offensive player EVAR, was in the game! We would've won by 100 points. Maybe 2 hundred!

  4. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,658
    Total Rep Points
    4800
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    Just imagine if Jefferson, who's like the best offensive player EVAR, was in the game! We would've won by 100 points. Maybe 2 hundred!

    he would have broke the 100points scored by a single player in a nba game record
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  5.  

     

  6. #260
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,499
    Total Rep Points
    7861
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    the team shouldnt use big al at all.

    unless using him to get some picks/3rd string big guys
    I actually agree with you, no need to argue with me. Your still not comprehending what I'm saying.

  7. #261
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,355
    Total Rep Points
    12479
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    Bargnani is as good as Okur.
    Nope. Not even close.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  8. #262
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    6,355
    Total Rep Points
    12479
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    If they would keep this mindset with Al, it would still look like this and make Al more efficient.
    Al is too slow to react on the court. The game can not look as it did tonight with Al. That's not to say this team is better without Al, of course, just a hell of a lot more entertaining.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  9. #263
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,953
    Total Rep Points
    51454
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Al is too slow to react on the court. The game can not look as it did tonight with Al. That's not to say this team is better without Al, of course, just a hell of a lot more entertaining.
    I don't hate Al, but I'll gladly take more entertaining. Not much worse than taking hours out of your life to watch other guys play basketball .. boringly.
    #dumptruckin

  10. #264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,312
    Total Rep Points
    988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    We hit our threes, they didn't. The crazy thing is, we could have won by more.

  11. #265
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,546
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Anybody see the post game interview with Kanter?

    Talked about how Al is like a big brother to him and that he was nervous before his first start until Al talked to him.

    Pretty cool.
    #lol

  12. #266
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,953
    Total Rep Points
    51454
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by kabenac View Post
    We hit our threes, they didn't. The crazy thing is, we could have won by more.
    I'm not sure whether I think this post makes no sense .. or it's patently obvious. Weird.
    #dumptruckin

  13. #267
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,546
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    it dont make no sense^
    #lol

  14. #268
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,953
    Total Rep Points
    51454
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Anybody see the post game interview with Kanter?

    Talked about how Al is like a big brother to him and that he was nervous before his first start until Al talked to him.

    Pretty cool.
    Pretty strange to me just thinking through a talk between Mississippi Al and Turkish Enes .. I just picture Kanter nodding his head after not understanding wtf Al was talking about.
    #dumptruckin

  15. #269
    Senior Member Archie Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    You've been hehepeepeecaca'd
    Posts
    7,257
    Total Rep Points
    9861
    Rep Adjustment Power
    50
    Let's be honest here. The Jazz didn't blowout Toronto tonight because Big Al didn't play. They blew them out because Linas Kleiza hardly played.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1372802642

  16. #270
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,546
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Pretty strange to me just thinking through a talk between Mississippi Al and Turkish Enes .. I just picture Kanter nodding his head after not understanding wtf Al was talking about.
    Now that I think about it, it would probly be pretty hilarious to hear those guys conversations with each other.
    #lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •