Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie Moses View Post
    Let's be honest here. The Jazz didn't blowout Toronto tonight because Big Al didn't play. They blew them out because Linas Kleiza hardly played.
    True dat.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Nope. Not even close.
    True. Okur at least was a team player who cared. Bargs on the other hand is selfish, lazy chucker.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    As a door prize for tonight's game, shouldn't Toronto get to take Bell home with them? I thought that was the arrangement...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Let's be honest here. The Jazz didn't blowout Toronto tonight because Big Al didn't play. They blew them out because Linas Kleiza hardly played.
    Yes around the end of the third quarter I was wondering where he was. Doesn't that idiot coach know he is the greatest jazz killer of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Growlor View Post
    As a door prize for tonight's game, shouldn't Toronto get to take Bell home with them? I thought that was the arrangement...
    They lost and ran like the dickens! They may not be a good basketball team, but they sure are smart.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    All I know is if there were 5 seconds left playing the jazz, as the opposing if I could choose anyone to take the final shot, it wouldn't be Kobe or anyone other then Kleiza.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Nope. Not even close.
    lol okur gives his everything for this franchise and now he is out of basketball, i respect him a lot cuz he's the one of my fav jazz player
    Andrew Wiggins = Travis Outlaw da GAWD

Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    The Raptors have some talent -- I think Derozan is a good player. Bargnani is as good as Okur. Lowry is pretty good. They just don't play well as a team.
    Derozan is open court guy or good cutting player who uses his impressive athletism but does not have insticts to be killer and his outside shooting is too inconsistent so he needs to be matured and increase his efficiency instead of wishing to be Mcgrady. Bargnani may be a better scorer than Okur but other than that, okur is superior player than him. Just think he 's 7 footer but he can not get rebounds or defend anyone in the NBA. Lowry is special player to me who can fill the statistic papers but in a losing team, it seems he's become like rest of the players. So Craptors need to change their style and instead of having softies, they gotta get some hard nosed players who can battle till the end.
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by growlor View Post
    as a door prize for tonight's game, shouldn't toronto get to take braille and big alhome with them? I thought that was the arrangement...
    fixed!!
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Anybody see the post game interview with Kanter?

Talked about how Al is like a big brother to him and that he was nervous before his first start until Al talked to him.

Pretty cool.
    That right there shows you how much of a team player Big Al is, and is a great mentor and teacher to boot.

Great asset.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    fixed!!
    Idiot.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    That right there shows you how much of a team player Big Al is, and is a great mentor and teacher to boot.

Great asset.
    so amnesty him and hire him as a coach
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    Thats kind of idiotic to say as they played against each other just few minutes and during that time Kanter scored one bucket over JV only and missed other three shots, while JV drew two fouls vs Kanter and made 4 FT. Kanter obviously had better game overall but not at expense of JV.
    and I think that is what they were getting at. because you are right they really didnt play against each other all that much.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    you guys bet your sweet ass, ty corbin follows this forum.

that is all.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and don’t want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. You’re not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I won’t get soft. Don’t worry about that."

October 2014 Update: Enes is eating crow so far.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipse View Post
    Ah hell. YES GREAT BALL MOVEMENT But I have watched this team on road .... and it is not the same team. Keep dreaming.
    Actually you have not watched THIS team on the road. Since THIS team (no big al, kanter starting, vets playing less, youth playing more) has never been seen before.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post

Great asset.
    Maybe not. I am getting worried that the Jazz are trying to turn Kanter into a Big Al. They seem to utitlize him in the same way, dump it down to him on left block and let him go one on one. There has to be more ways to get him in the offense than that.