Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    One thing that has really impressed me about Kanter is his ability to exploit mismatches in size and strength. When someone is guarding him who isn't his size, he knows how to score on them. I wish I could say the same thing about Favors.
    I like how he moves TOWARDS the basket with the ball. Only he and Favors does that of our bigs. Think about it.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    One thing that has really impressed me about Kanter is his ability to exploit mismatches in size and strength. When someone is guarding him who isn't his size, he knows how to score on them. I wish I could say the same thing about Favors.
    exactly, this is the main experience he had until he came to the nba. playing against smaller, thinner players and crashing his way through.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I like how he moves TOWARDS the basket with the ball. Only he and Favors does that of our bigs. Think about it.
    I did, and couldn't come to any conclusion other than this statement is completely false.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes