Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Would you prefer to be a fan of a boring, perpetually mediocre team or an exciting team that may win the lottery at some point?
    Or could never win the lottery, get stuck in the 5-14 piss poor draft pick, and become perpetually mediocre team like Milwaukee or Sacramento the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    I,d rather lose a few more games, wwatching al play no defense no hustle and being a blackhole Sucks.

I want husle defense and teamball
    Jefferson averages double the assists of Enes Kanter per 36 minutes on a similar usage percent. You're directing your hate the wrong way.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Stoners...

Why are you asking this question again?
    eh? I've had to put down the pipe, as I've gone from the genius among dullards to a dullard among geniuses this year. Not sure it's helping though; my focus seems to have diminished.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    The only assertion I'm making is that the game wouldn't have looked much different whether Al was on or off the floor. The only noticeable difference was we had to play small a lot because of the foul trouble to the bigs and fortunately Toronto A) has a very thin frontcourt; and B) we made an absurd number of shots.
    Hey billy quit dodging the question..... Did you enjoy the game? Were you entertained?

Just answer the damn question that has been asked to you 3 times

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Absolutely.

Basketball fans aren't very sophisticated and the game lends itself to wonkish views.

Kanter and Millsap both took 16 shots & it was painfully obvious at times that Corbin was playing the exact same pound it inside game that he would have with Jefferson. The difference with Jefferson is that he's good enough to not have to pass the ball back out and reset his post as Kanter did probably 8-10 times that game.
    Whoa whoa whoa... in your post here frank, you say that corbin was playing the exact same pound it inside game with kanter and millsap and that it was not good..... So it sounds like you criticized corbin for not changing the offense while big al was out with injury.

I thought us dumb fans couldn't criticize the mighty corbin.... what happened to ya frank? Fire^99?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Would you prefer to be a fan of a boring, perpetually mediocre team or an exciting team that may win the lottery at some point?
    Thats and easy answer for frank

He loves boring mediocre basketball.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

"How do we score without Al? I want to know."

Unfortunately, Leann Rimes looks like Jonny Lang in this picture.

Last edited by infection; 12-09-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    @Lockedonsports about 14 minutes ago
    Great night by the Instanbull Enes Kanter - 14 points and 6 rebounds in 17 minutes #UTAatLAL
    "FEEL LIKE I'M ALL FLESH AND NO BONE
    I'M NOT THE SHAPES THAT I'M SHOWN
    HOPE I GET IT RIGHT TOMORROW"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Another fun game tonight. (With Al this time)

I think if al can shoot around 10-12 shots/game it allows for more players to get going.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Hey billy quit dodging the question..... Did you enjoy the game? Were you entertained?

Just answer the damn question that has been asked to you 3 times
    I didn't answer the question because it's a stupid question. I enjoy any Jazz win, some less than others such as the 1st Toronto win in 19 OT's when I felt like we won the Not Ugly Pageant. The Toronto blowout was nicer, but beating up on the same horrific basketball team doesn't get me all tingly either.

I was most "entertained" by the recent Denver win -- a quality opponent who blew us out earlier and were putting their feet on our coffee table drinking beers out of our fridge in the first quarter until we came back.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I didn't answer the question because it's a stupid question. I enjoy any Jazz win, some less than others such as the 1st Toronto win in 19 OT's when I felt like we won the Not Ugly Pageant. The Toronto blowout was nicer, but beating up on the same horrific basketball team doesn't get me all tingly either.

I was most "entertained" by the recent Denver win -- a quality opponent who blew us out earlier and were putting their feet on our coffee table drinking beers out of our fridge in the first quarter until we came back.
    Thanks for the answer, i was curious as to whether you like the toronto blowout game as much as the rest of us.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Even though the Lakers suck at D, I think tonight proves pretty effectively that we can move the ball and get good shots in the offense regardless of Al. It's all about whether guys are plugged in -- moving without the basketball, cutting to the hoop, playing the matchups. We did that tonight. The Spurs game will a be a good test if we're on to something, but I wish we had a few more twinkies before we had to play them.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Even though the Lakers suck at D, I think tonight proves pretty effectively that we can move the ball and get good shots in the offense regardless of Al. It's all about whether guys are plugged in -- moving without the basketball, cutting to the hoop, playing the matchups. We did that tonight. The Spurs game will a be a good test if we're on to something, but I wish we had a few more twinkies before we had to play them.
    The Spurs won't just let everybody go wherever they want like these last 2 teams, they will play defense. But this is winnable playing balanced.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jope View Post
    Another fun game tonight. (With Al this time)

I think if al can shoot around 10-12 shots/game it allows for more players to get going.
    Three shots per quarter. The rest of his points can come from put backs and fouls. Our offense is better when we aren't constantly giving Al the ball. There was, however, one time tonight during the Lakers game that I though Al should have had the ball more than he did and that was after Howard received his 5th foul. Al should have taken it to him every time down. No way d12 guards him without getting called for a 6th. Fortunately we won the game without a needing to do that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think the key is pushing tempo early. Right out of the gate we pushed tempo and got easy buckets, so we didn't need to go to Al right away. I think that allowed for everyone to get involved early, and that involvement carried out through the rest of the game. Al is great whenever the offense is lagging and we know we can through him the ball for some instant offense when nothing else seems to be going our way.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    NOT regardless of Al. What matters is what plays are called and what happens of offense. If you go to dumping it into Slow Al on the low left block, it will be a different story. One we are very used to and most are very tired of.