Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    so if we're all in for trading Al lets get a list of teams that would be possible teams he could fill in.

Do you think Toronto would want him? he's got range to the three point line.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes trade Al and start Burks at the 5!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Yes trade Al and start Burks at the 5!!!
    That team would be FAST!!!
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    That team would be FAST!!!
    Straight up..... And Burks would get opposing teams centers in foul trouble with the way he attacks the rim!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Straight up..... And Burks would get opposing teams centers in foul trouble with the way he attacks the rim!!!
    Then we could move favors to PG and he would be WAAAY bigger and stronger than those other little runts in the league!!!
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Then we could move favors to PG and he would be WAAAY bigger and stronger than those other little runts in the league!!!
    He'd be like stepping on Leprechauns...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Let's trade Big Al for Evan Turner.

Get it done KOC!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Many, including myself, have believed this for a long time. And yet...
    And yet it's still about keeping the seats full.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    Let's trade Big Al for Evan Turner.

Get it done KOC!
    I would be all over that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyD View Post
    And yet it's still about keeping the seats full.
    If you have not noticed a lot of empty seats
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm ready to move on from Big Al. I liked the way Sap played without Big Al tonight. I liked the way we played as a team. The ball movement was there, and
    we were fun to watch again. Imagine adding Favors to that mix.

It might not be enough to beat the Spurs or an elite team this year, BUT it's the best way to get there. We have to develop a core that works together, and go forward to improve that.
    Big Al kills team basketball. That's why he'd never work on the Thunder or Spurs. No defense, and not a team player.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    no jefferson, sap, and kanter avg about 30 minutes a game. fun hustling basketball like today vs torronto but going about with burks getting 12 minutes a game 25-57 and get blown out by an average of 18 points per game like we're watching the Raptors every game.
    Fixed. Yeah, it would be fun looking into lottery hope again.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Give me the youngs. Give me hope that we can actually compete in the post season. 8th seed followed by a sweep is not fun.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    A second ago, it was Sap was the odd man out, now it's Big Al again? Make up your minds.

I said at this point last season we should have just traded both of them, and get a decent backup big and and a better point and Maybe a draft pick if we're lucky.

However, at this point I'd much rather us let them play out their contracts and get to the playoffs, whiles giving Favors and Kanter significant minutes.

Starting Jeff/Favors and bringing Sap/Kanter together off the bench for significant minutes will lead to maximum productivity for this team this year. After this year we can fully dedicate to Favors/Kanter going forwards, hopefully with another year of playoff experience. Going forward I can see them being a younger version of the z-bo/Gasol Tandem.

And knowing Dennis Lindsey's school of thought from being in the Spurs organization, he probally feels the same way about gradually letting Kanter/Favors have the reigns going into next season

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Purch View Post
    A second ago, it was Sap was the odd man out, now it's Big Al again? Make up your minds.

I said at this point last season we should have just traded both of them, and get a decent backup big and and a better point and Maybe a draft pick if we're lucky.

However, at this point I'd much rather us let them play out their contracts and get to the playoffs, whiles giving Favors and Kanter significant minutes.

Starting Jeff/Favors and bringing Sap/Kanter together off the bench for significant minutes will lead to maximum productivity for this team this year. After this year we can fully dedicate to Favors/Kanter going forwards, hopefully with another year of playoff experience. Going forward I can see them being a younger version of the z-bo/Gasol Tandem.

And knowing Dennis Lindsey's school of thought from being in the Spurs organization, he probally feels the same way about gradually letting Kanter/Favors have the reigns going into next season
    I always said al needs to go.
    sap is the man.
    i've said this numerous times. sap kanter favors 30 minutes each and 4th big man 8-10 minutes. simple as that

we need to keep sap
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha