Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I said last year when we picked him up, when I had a different name, that I liked what I saw, but almost everyone, including the Nerd, said he was a scrub. Same thing happened when Matthews first joined the team. Posters tend to rely too much on stats to evaluate a player, one of the reasons AK was so underrated by this board. He definitely should be playing ahead of Marvin, but I like his role off the bench, just give him a lot of minutes. Both he and Hayward are better than Foye and Marvin, but it's one of the reasons, along with Kanter and Favors that our bench has been playing better than the starters.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I figured he was a late rotation guy. Like 10th or so. I have so far been proven wrong. His heart, fight and unending in your face hustle on both ends have made me an instant fan and I hope he continues to excell.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    I said last year when we picked him up, when I had a different name, that I liked what I saw, but almost everyone, including the Nerd, said he was a scrub. Same thing happened when Matthews first joined the team. Posters tend to rely too much on stats to evaluate a player, one of the reasons AK was so underrated by this board. He definitely should be playing ahead of Marvin, but I like his role off the bench, just give him a lot of minutes. Both he and Hayward are better than Foye and Marvin, but it's one of the reasons, along with Kanter and Favors that our bench has been playing better than the starters.
    AK has never been underrated on this board. Why do you think he is so criticized by me and others on jazzfanz?