Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Noah????

Rep Level
    Imagine if Boozer and Jefferson were on the same team.

The defense...I....uh....have no words.

Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    It might be, but it is a good trade if bulls want to clear cap space!
    Jeeez
    So if you were Bulls manager, would you trade Noah for clearing cap space? So you wanna duo of booz and Big Al. That makes you the stupiest GM in NBA history and your name would be in the same sentence with Isiah Thomas and Elgin Baylor
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by illyasova View Post
    So if you were Bulls manager, would you trade Noah for clearing cap space? So you wanna duo of booz and Big Al. That makes you the stupiest GM in NBA history and your name would be in the same sentence with Isiah Thomas and Elgin Baylor
    big Al wouldn't be on the team after this year.
    Boozer would be amnestied.
    Therefore, neither would be on the team. Instead, cap space to get Rose a legit second star.

Rep Level
    Bulls got burned signing one jazz big who can't defend, don't think they are dumb enough to do it again.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Therefore, neither would be on the team. Instead, cap space to get Rose a legit second star.
    this however makes sense. I doubt we could get a pick included as the op suggests.

Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Rep Level
    Still zero chance for Noah to be traded for Big Al. The idea is Jazz trade Jefferson to the Bulls for Noah and their Bobcats 2012 first round pick. it's just a mental delusion, dream or utopia.
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

Rep Level
    Still zero chance for Noah to be traded for Big Al. The idea is Jazz trade Jefferson to the Bulls for Noah and their Bobcats 2012 first round pick. it's just a mental delusion, dream or utopia.
    If the Bulls really want to move Noah to make room for a D12 push, then that trade makes sense. However the Bulls aren't about to include a first rounder for a player a lot of teams would love to have.

Rep Level
    Bulls would be open to moving Deng for Jefferson in some capacity, not Noah.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceJL View Post
    you're not the same idiot from SLC Dunk, who thinks we should swap Al/Alec for Varejao too are you??
    http://www.slcdunk.com/2012/12/7/374...arios-shall-we
    If we could get this lucky then V would go to OKC for Perkins and that juicy Toronto pick.
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    Want to thank NAOS for understanding the Trade....

I through in the Bobcats pick mainly cuz Noah's contract is huge for the next 3 years so it is how the Bulls would conpensate for taking a expiring contract allowing them to really go for Howard this summer. Im not sure if Deng's contract would do the Same thing for them!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Bulls would be open to moving Deng for Jefferson in some capacity, not Noah.
    Send us Deng and the pick. Done and done.

I'd like Jimmy Butler, too, but a logjam would be created.

Rep Level
    when it comes to trade proposals, this board has become "Would you this trade (on NBA 2K13)??"
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

Rep Level
    Send us Deng and the pick. Done and done.

I'd like Jimmy Butler, too, but a logjam would be created.
    If Marvin didn't pick up his player option this would actually be good for the Jazz and I could see the Bulls more willing to add the Bobcats pick to the trade.

plus Deng only has one more year on his contract after this year..... so it would mess up the signing of the young guys!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Rep Level
    Bulls could get so much more for Noah & that pick than Jefferson. J-Smoove for one. ATL would love to play a true center along with Horford.
    Diop and scraps for Noah, Chicago keeps the pick & saves money. So many more options.

I'd also **** a brick if Jazz could do Deng for Jefferson. Getting the pick would be highway robbery.
    No Mediocrity

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Bulls could get so much more for Noah & that pick than Jefferson. J-Smoove for one. ATL would love to play a true center along with Horford.
    Diop and scraps for Noah, Chicago keeps the pick & saves money. So many more options.

I'd also **** a brick if Jazz could do Deng for Jefferson. Getting the pick would be highway robbery.

Ur probably right but if they are just trying to make cap space The jefferson for Deng would be the way they would go. So I would like to change my OP and have it be for Deng and the Pick.

Now the Bulls can Amnesty Boozer and then go out and try to sign Howard.... if Howard is not avaliable they could then Resign Al...