Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: Noah????

  1. #16
    Senior Member Pouyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    295
    Total Rep Points
    293
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Imagine if Boozer and Jefferson were on the same team.

    The defense...I....uh....have no words.

  2. #17
    Senior Member illyasova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Posts
    801
    Total Rep Points
    1647
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    It might be, but it is a good trade if bulls want to clear cap space!
    Jeeez
    So if you were Bulls manager, would you trade Noah for clearing cap space? So you wanna duo of booz and Big Al. That makes you the stupiest GM in NBA history and your name would be in the same sentence with Isiah Thomas and Elgin Baylor
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

  3. #18
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,972
    Total Rep Points
    5707
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by illyasova View Post
    So if you were Bulls manager, would you trade Noah for clearing cap space? So you wanna duo of booz and Big Al. That makes you the stupiest GM in NBA history and your name would be in the same sentence with Isiah Thomas and Elgin Baylor
    big Al wouldn't be on the team after this year.
    Boozer would be amnestied.
    Therefore, neither would be on the team. Instead, cap space to get Rose a legit second star.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

  4. #19
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    Total Rep Points
    7365
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Bulls got burned signing one jazz big who can't defend, don't think they are dumb enough to do it again.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    Total Rep Points
    7365
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    big Al wouldn't be on the team after this year.
    Boozer would be amnestied.
    Therefore, neither would be on the team. Instead, cap space to get Rose a legit second star.
    this however makes sense. I doubt we could get a pick included as the op suggests.

  6. #21
    Senior Member illyasova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Posts
    801
    Total Rep Points
    1647
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    big Al wouldn't be on the team after this year.
    Boozer would be amnestied.
    Therefore, neither would be on the team. Instead, cap space to get Rose a legit second star.
    Still zero chance for Noah to be traded for Big Al. The idea is Jazz trade Jefferson to the Bulls for Noah and their Bobcats 2012 first round pick. it's just a mental delusion, dream or utopia.
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

  7. #22
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    Total Rep Points
    7365
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by illyasova View Post
    Still zero chance for Noah to be traded for Big Al. The idea is Jazz trade Jefferson to the Bulls for Noah and their Bobcats 2012 first round pick. it's just a mental delusion, dream or utopia.
    If the Bulls really want to move Noah to make room for a D12 push, then that trade makes sense. However the Bulls aren't about to include a first rounder for a player a lot of teams would love to have.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Jazz4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    3938
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Bulls would be open to moving Deng for Jefferson in some capacity, not Noah.

  9. #24
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,313
    Total Rep Points
    32646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceJL View Post
    you're not the same idiot from SLC Dunk, who thinks we should swap Al/Alec for Varejao too are you??
    http://www.slcdunk.com/2012/12/7/374...arios-shall-we
    If we could get this lucky then V would go to OKC for Perkins and that juicy Toronto pick.
    No Mediocrity

  10. #25
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,750
    Total Rep Points
    20675
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Want to thank NAOS for understanding the Trade....


    I through in the Bobcats pick mainly cuz Noah's contract is huge for the next 3 years so it is how the Bulls would conpensate for taking a expiring contract allowing them to really go for Howard this summer. Im not sure if Deng's contract would do the Same thing for them!!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  11. #26
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,972
    Total Rep Points
    5707
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    Bulls would be open to moving Deng for Jefferson in some capacity, not Noah.
    Send us Deng and the pick. Done and done.

    I'd like Jimmy Butler, too, but a logjam would be created.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    595
    Total Rep Points
    76
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by illyasova View Post
    Still zero chance for Noah to be traded for Big Al. The idea is Jazz trade Jefferson to the Bulls for Noah and their Bobcats 2012 first round pick. it's just a mental delusion, dream or utopia.
    when it comes to trade proposals, this board has become "Would you this trade (on NBA 2K13)??"
    i may quote myself from other treads... sue me!

  13. #28
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,750
    Total Rep Points
    20675
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    Send us Deng and the pick. Done and done.

    I'd like Jimmy Butler, too, but a logjam would be created.
    If Marvin didn't pick up his player option this would actually be good for the Jazz and I could see the Bulls more willing to add the Bobcats pick to the trade.

    plus Deng only has one more year on his contract after this year..... so it would mess up the signing of the young guys!!
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

  14.  

     

  15. #29
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,313
    Total Rep Points
    32646
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Bulls could get so much more for Noah & that pick than Jefferson. J-Smoove for one. ATL would love to play a true center along with Horford.
    Diop and scraps for Noah, Chicago keeps the pick & saves money. So many more options.


    I'd also **** a brick if Jazz could do Deng for Jefferson. Getting the pick would be highway robbery.
    No Mediocrity

  16. #30
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    9,750
    Total Rep Points
    20675
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Bulls could get so much more for Noah & that pick than Jefferson. J-Smoove for one. ATL would love to play a true center along with Horford.
    Diop and scraps for Noah, Chicago keeps the pick & saves money. So many more options.


    I'd also **** a brick if Jazz could do Deng for Jefferson. Getting the pick would be highway robbery.

    Ur probably right but if they are just trying to make cap space The jefferson for Deng would be the way they would go. So I would like to change my OP and have it be for Deng and the Pick.


    Now the Bulls can Amnesty Boozer and then go out and try to sign Howard.... if Howard is not avaliable they could then Resign Al...
    http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/06/alec-burks-suit.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •