Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Mission Accomplished's Avatar
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    no he's not. The coach they hired, and his system don't fit the players, namely Kobe and Gasol. Also consider that Steve Nash has been out all year who would help Howard thrive.
    The GM hires the coach. If Nash comes back an they still suck are you going to eat crow??
    To quote George "W" "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    a move like this could help both teams http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=abmh75l we get a defensive roll player for a year.
    To quote George "W" "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission Accomplished View Post
    a move like this could help both teams http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=abmh75l we get a defensive roll player for a year.
    Talk about a significant downgrade for the Jazz with that trade. Not to mention Beno isn't even close to the player Tinsley is, and Tinsley plays for about 5 million a year less.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We just played without Big Al and our team looked great it is called addition by subtraction. Dalebert would just be a defensive loaner for a year. His minutes aren't what is important getting the young guys on the court is. Next who care about Tinsley he is the third pg. Again Udrih is a loaner. We could even press to get Edoh. Just saying if you want the young kids to grow they need to touch the ball. If Big Al is on the court we turn to him to do everything the offense gets stagnant the defense nonexistent. I don't see how this that bad of a trade.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We just played without Big Al and our team looked great it is called addition by subtraction. Dalebert would just be a defensive loaner for a year. His minutes aren't what is important getting the young guys on the court is. Next who care about Tinsley he is the third pg. Again Udrih is a loaner. We could even press to get Edoh. Just saying if you want the young kids to grow they need to touch the ball. If Big Al is on the court we turn to him to do everything the offense gets stagnant the defense nonexistent. I don't see how this that bad of a trade.
    I think the rest of us would be with you on this if the Jazz didn't just blow out a team that has 4 wins all season. Not to mention we went absolutely nutso from the arc, and Toronto's defense was absolutely horrible.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    I think the rest of us would be with you on this if the Jazz didn't just blow out a team that has 4 wins all season. Not to mention we went absolutely nutso from the arc, and Toronto's defense was absolutely horrible.
    True but the way the team was playing it would have happened to most teams not just the Craptors. Just saying moves now can make things happen like the development our young ones need.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    A lot of people outside this message board actually think Al Jefferson is one of our best players and the reason we have the record we have. Maybe it's because go-to scorers get more credit than players who defend, rebound and do intangible things that Al doesn't do much of. However, Al is still the most polished scorer we have, and it isn't really that close unfortunately. Millsap normally gets shut down by people who are longer or as athletic as he is. After Al, the most reliable go-to scorers on the team this year have been Foye and Hayward, and that isn't saying a whole lot.

I think KOC would be happy to trade Al. The challenge is that KOC thinks we still need him.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    True but the way the team was playing it would have happened to most teams not just the Craptors. Just saying moves now can make things happen like the development our young ones need.
    See what happens when we play Lakers and other teams that can punish us inside.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Same thing happened with Bell when he clearly wasn't living up the his or our expectations instead of moving him KOC held him until he became a cancer. discuss
    no i hate cancers wheter or not we held on him to long.
    it does not matter. he need to be gone
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    See what happens when we play Lakers and other teams that can punish us inside.
    watch last years game.
    when kanter favors and burks where are heathy and punsihed the lakers in LA.
    bynnum and gasol got owned by favors and kanter
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Unfortunately, he moves the players we should keep -- DWill, Matthews, AK, Maynor, Koufos

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It has more to do with poor character fans than it does KOC.
    No Mediocrity

Premium Member
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Be patient. If we stop to drop out of the playoff race he will make a move. But if we stay in the playoff picture and things keep progressing than he will wait it out to find the best offer. I want to trade him now but logically its going to be better to wait it out. Especially now that we have injuries. If the injuries are nagging injuries than no trade will happen.

But also remember most teams are not going to make a trade until after December 15th. That is when all of those free agents can be traded after they signed contracts. Some of them can't be moved until January 15th. And there will be a injury to a Big man soon and we will be there to save the day to fill the void.

Lottery bound teams do not want Al Jefferson(they know they can't resign him). Neither to the contenders. So we have a small section to trade to. The middle of the pack teams which is where we are. So we don't trade with the West. So we are dealing with the middle of the pack Eastern teams only. Have to wait to see if we will get some value him.

Nobody gives credit for trading Ronnie Brewer away for a 1st round draft pick. Knowing we couldn't sign him to a contract in the summer. So KOC has it in him. But who knows if he will do the smart move we all want. But I wouldn't start complaining until the middle to end of January.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    KOC needs to be stimulated to move