Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 312
  1. #1
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    11,892
    Total Rep Points
    23721
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94

    Utah Jazz @ L.A. Lakers - Dec 9 - 7:30 PM MST - Root Sports

    No game thread yet, and I'm tired, so I hope no one minds if I use some old work...



    vs

    uhh......

    The who?









    Oh, got it.

    Do they come in peace?



    They seem nice enough...



    Or maybe not...



    But either way, one thing is for sure: we're gonna kick some ass.



    And laugh doing it.



    Then celebrate with some of these...



    P.S. Dwight sucks



    P.P.S. If someone tells me Favors is out again, or that Al is back, ima be like


  2. #2
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Total Rep Points
    2718
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    P.P.S. If someone tells me Favors is out again, or that Al is back, ima be like

    Probably the worst case scenario;

    Jefferson said Friday he will "most definitely" play Sunday after sitting out the Raptors. Favors, on the other hand, is a little trickier.


    Do you need some of these, spycam?;

    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

  3. #3
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    5,374
    Total Rep Points
    13745
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55


    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14

  4. #4
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,687
    Total Rep Points
    13602
    Rep Adjustment Power
    62




    X LIKE XENOPUS.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,227
    Total Rep Points
    4007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Ussually the team that scores the most points win.
    But if jefferson is playing significant minutes jazz lose.
    Without jefferson and favors we stand a chance.
    With sap, kanter favors sans jefferson it will be a easy win
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  6. #6
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Total Rep Points
    2718
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    Ussually the team that scores the most points win.
    DutchJazzer's words of wisdom.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

  7. #7
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,579
    Total Rep Points
    16098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Probably the worst case scenario;

    Jefferson said Friday he will "most definitely" play Sunday after sitting out the Raptors. Favors, on the other hand, is a little trickier.

    Do you need some of these, spycam?;

    Im here to provide some hope.

    Jefferson said something very similar after getting the injury. He's just full of a lot of hot air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Purch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    455
    Total Rep Points
    364
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    Ussually the team that scores the most points win.
    But if jefferson is playing significant minutes jazz lose.
    Without jefferson and favors we stand a chance.
    With sap, kanter favors sans jefferson it will be a easy win
    So if Al plays, and we win, can you stop posting for a month?

  9. #9
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,387
    Total Rep Points
    36440
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Maybe the best pics and gifs in any game thread so far this year.....

    Reppeds

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,227
    Total Rep Points
    4007
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Purch View Post
    So if Al plays, and we win, can you stop posting for a month?
    if al plays significant minutes jazz wont win
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    500
    Total Rep Points
    314
    Rep Adjustment Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Purch View Post
    So if Al plays, and we win, can you stop posting for a month?
    I second this notion!

  12. #12
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,461
    Total Rep Points
    46779
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Prediction;

    Jazz - 99
    LAL - 106
    #dumptruckin

  13. #13
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,351
    Total Rep Points
    13767
    Rep Adjustment Power
    66
    We definitely need Jefferson or Favors back for this one. No way Kanter and Sap can stay out of foul trouble against Pau and Howard.

  14.  

     

  15. #14
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,579
    Total Rep Points
    16098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    We definitely need Jefferson or Favors back for this one. No way Kanter and Sap can stay out of foul trouble against Pau and Howard.
    Agreed. Is Pau going to play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,112
    Total Rep Points
    2425
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    Going to the game tonight. Pysched. Hope they don't lay an egg.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •