Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 312
  1. #31
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,287
    Total Rep Points
    17446
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    gasol is out.


  2. #32
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,621
    Total Rep Points
    53838
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Good.
    #dumptruckin

  3. #33
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,718
    Total Rep Points
    4539
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Is BIG-AL playing ??? Yesssssssssss I expect a big victory carried on the BIG shoulders of BIG-AL.Firstly he will kill the Lakers softly with his Jumper and FOOTWORK and at least he will take the game winner with a posterizing Dunk over Dwight Howard. Quikness, strength, skill and will, thats BIG-AL on his best !!!
    BIIIIIIG-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL FOR THEE WINNN;
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  4.  

     

  5. #34
    Senior Member Hekate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,776
    Total Rep Points
    6253
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Hope both Al and Favors are %100 for game. We have the advantage in depth and I don't want us to lose that. GO JAZZ!!!

  6. #35
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,789
    Total Rep Points
    28215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    It's on boys! Looking forward to watching the Jazz march right in and take it to the Nash-less, Gasol-less Lakers and show them their days are numbered. Time to beat some purple and gold ass.


    Go Jazz!!!!!!!!
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

    I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

  7. #36
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,989
    Total Rep Points
    16395
    Rep Adjustment Power
    72
    David Locke @Lockedonsports about 1 hour ago
    Pau Gasol and Steve Nash will not play for the Lakers - Jefferson and Favors are game time decisions - both practiced yesterday #UTAatLAL


    Still waiting on Favors and Al.
    Trey Burke: the reason why intangibles should never take precedent over measurables.

  8. #37
    Senior Member Jazz4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,662
    Total Rep Points
    4641
    Rep Adjustment Power
    32
    You simply hack the living hell out of Howard everytime he gets it down low. 47% from the line this year. Otherwise refs let him knock you over and you will be dunked on.

  9. #38
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,989
    Total Rep Points
    16395
    Rep Adjustment Power
    72
    Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 10 minutes ago
    Favors and Big Al will pay.


    Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 10 minutes ago
    And play.


    Bill Oram @tribjazz about 10 minutes ago
    Derrick Favors and Al Jefferson will both play tonight vs. the Lakers.

    And here is a photo of reaction outside Staples Center
    Trey Burke: the reason why intangibles should never take precedent over measurables.

  10. #39
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Drinking your milkshake!
    Posts
    12,127
    Total Rep Points
    24789
    Rep Adjustment Power
    98
    Hope Kanter enjoyed his one start of the season.

  11. #40
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On my way to greater things.
    Posts
    5,989
    Total Rep Points
    16395
    Rep Adjustment Power
    72
    Jazz couldn't do early warm-ups because the staples center had been used for a LA Clippers blow-out win over Toronto earlier today.

    Kanter back to the bench, Al will start.

    Quotes from Ty:
    David Locke @Lockedonsports about 15 minutes ago
    Tyrone Corbin on if ball movement is possible with Al Jefferson in the post "absolutely".

    Bill Oram @tribjazz about 12 minutes ago
    LA reporter asks Ty Corbin why Raja Bell isn’t with the team. “He’s not with the team,” he says.


    Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 11 minutes ago
    Former Jazz center Jarron Collins is visiting his old team tonight at Staples Center.

    That scared me for a minute, I thought maybe he came to play on a 10 contract with AL and Favours questionable.
    Trey Burke: the reason why intangibles should never take precedent over measurables.

  12. #41
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,822
    Total Rep Points
    7808
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    I guess it bears mentioning, this is a winnable game.

  13. #42
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,613
    Total Rep Points
    8009
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    David Locke @Lockedonsports about 1 hour ago
    Pau Gasol and Steve Nash will not play for the Lakers - Jefferson and Favors are game time decisions - both practiced yesterday #UTAatLAL


    Still waiting on Favors and Al.
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Jazz couldn't do early warm-ups because the staples center had been used for a LA Clippers blow-out win over Toronto earlier today.

    Kanter back to the bench, Al will start.

    Quotes from Ty:
    David Locke @Lockedonsports about 15 minutes ago
    Tyrone Corbin on if ball movement is possible with Al Jefferson in the post "absolutely".

    Bill Oram @tribjazz about 12 minutes ago
    LA reporter asks Ty Corbin why Raja Bell isn’t with the team. “He’s not with the team,” he says.


    Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 11 minutes ago
    Former Jazz center Jarron Collins is visiting his old team tonight at Staples Center.

    That scared me for a minute, I thought maybe he came to play on a 10 contract with AL and Favours questionable.
    So much awesome there. Lol!!

  14. #43
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    5,621
    Total Rep Points
    9439
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    You simply hack the living hell out of Howard everytime he gets it down low. 47% from the line this year. Otherwise refs let him knock you over and you will be dunked on.
    I agree, and I'll be angry if the Jazz don't adopt this strategy (unless he somehow starts hitting them tonight).


    Dutch Gone Countdown: 346 Posts left as of 11:25 PM MST on 11/24/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 58 days from now (1/21/15)

  15. #44
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    48,621
    Total Rep Points
    53838
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    I agree, and I'll be angry if the Jazz don't adopt this strategy (unless he somehow starts hitting them tonight).
    Will not happen (hitting them).
    #dumptruckin

  16. #45
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,659
    Total Rep Points
    45830
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Hack a Howard aint happenin neither.
    #BringBackUGLI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •