Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 312
  1. #61
    Senior Member JJAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,010
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1734
    This team is so fun to watch when they play like this!

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_hwy View Post
    Typical. Playing we'll and off to the bench he goes.
    Corbin will never let Kanter go off for 20 or so. He doesn't want to answer those questions about why hes' not playing more
    Just a theory I tell myself to make me feel better about our coach.

  3. #63
    Senior Member midnight_hwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    756
    Rep Power
    14
    Rep Level
    329
    Lakers really look like crap. If it wasn't for all the threes they'd have nothing going on so far in the game. I can't believe they don't use Howard more.

  4. #64
    Senior Member Cyrone Torbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,049
    Rep Power
    63
    Rep Level
    12803
    This is the 1st time I've seen us play this energized on the road.

  5. #65
    Senior Member JJAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,010
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1734
    The thread is dead again. I think its time for a soliloquy.

  6. #66
    Senior Member JJAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,010
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This is the 1st time I've seen us play this energized on the road.
    DeMarre Carroll!

  7. #67
    His Premiumness Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    3,503
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6365
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_hwy View Post
    Typical. Playing we'll and off to the bench he goes.
    There's more to basketball than "playing well" and "winning games", and Jefferson provides all of those things better than Kanter regardless of how well Kanter is playing. I can't explain to you what those things are, because they are matters of faith. If you had faith, like I do, you'd know in your heart that what I'm saying is true.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Jazz4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,186
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep Level
    3640
    That bogus jump ball call makes you wonder how much money the refs have on the Lakers.

  9. #69
    Senior Member JJAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,010
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    1734
    Best half of road basketball the Jazz have played this year, by far!

  10. #70
    Senior Member Ellipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,690
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    1865
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    Best half of road basketball the Jazz have played this year, by far!
    They normally need 3 quarters to score 60 on the road.

  11. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    929
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    There's more to basketball than "playing well" and "winning games", and Jefferson provides all of those things better than Kanter regardless of how well Kanter is playing. I can't explain to you what those things are, because they are matters of faith. If you had faith, like I do, you'd know in your heart that what I'm saying is true.
    lmao

  12. #72
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36
    Rep Level
    5882
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    That bogus jump ball call makes you wonder how much money the refs have on the Lakers.
    I would take these refs X every Jazz game if I could. I think they've done a great job.

  13.  

     

  14. #73
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,888
    Rep Power
    54
    Rep Level
    11377
    Kanter looked good out there. Perfect 4-4, 8 pts 3 boards
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  15. #74
    Senior Member Ellipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,690
    Rep Power
    18
    Rep Level
    1865
    LOL .......... NBA website shows the half time score as 54 Jazz to 38 Lakers. What the hell.

  16. #75
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    7,888
    Rep Power
    54
    Rep Level
    11377
    Foye and Hayward a combined 2-8
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •