Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    WOA jazz are actually doing well on the road? just got in at halftime.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Jazz looking very good and playing entertaining basketball with good ball movement WITH jefferson playing.... didn't think it could happen but it is.

The start of the game the jazz were up 10 to 3 and jefferson had not even been given the ball in the post yet at all.

2 things that i like that corbin has done this season: 1. Play demarre more. 2. Go with tinsley over watson even when they are both healthy.

Also, i just keep stuffing crow in my mouth from the play of demarre. I didn't think he should ever get in the game and boy was i wrong.

Would i be going to far to say that carroll has been the best all around player on the jazz this season (in limited minutes of course)?... I mean he hustles, rebounds, plays great D, passes pretty good, hits most all of his open shots, and just seems to make the right plays at the right time.
    I cant think of any other player on the team that consistently does all of those things game after game like he does.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    I would take these refs X every Jazz game if I could. I think they've done a great job.
    5 fouls to our 10. Almost gave Kobe 3 free throws on that clear two until Ty called their ass out on it. If it becomes a close game, trust me, you'll be changing your tune.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Jazz looking very good and playing entertaining basketball with good ball movement WITH jefferson playing.... didn't think it could happen but it is.

The start of the game the jazz were up 10 to 3 and jefferson had not even been given the ball in the post yet at all.

2 things that i like that corbin has done this season: 1. Play demarre more. 2. Go with tinsley over watson even when they are both healthy.

Also, i just keep stuffing crow in my mouth from the play of demarre. I didn't think he should ever get in the game and boy was i wrong.

Would i be going to far to say that carroll has been the best all around player on the jazz this season (in limited minutes of course)?... I mean he hustles, rebounds, plays great D, passes pretty good, hits most all of his open shots, and just seems to make the right plays at the right time.
    I cant think of any other player on the team that consistently does all of those things game after game like he does.
    The ball is moving...

THINK for a moment which players benefit with good ball movement and which it doesn't really effect ..

See?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    5 fouls to our 10. Almost gave Kobe 3 free throws on that clear two until Ty called their ass out on it. If it becomes a close game, trust me, you'll be changing your tune.
    Carroll got mugged on that circus spinner he made ... no call.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lakers are shooting 50% from 3pt range? wow.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Quotes from Ty:

Bill Oram @tribjazz about 12 minutes ago
    LA reporter asks Ty Corbin why Raja Bell isnt with the team. Hes not with the team, he says.
    Would have been even better had Ty said the team was holding Braille out due to a possible trade with the Lakers.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    The ball is moving...

THINK for a moment which players benefit with good ball movement and which it doesn't really effect ..

See?
    So are you insinuating that there is a possible conspiracy being executed by one Al Jefferson to keep the ball from moving in order to benefit himself with better stats and more money in his pocket? (due to getting a nice new contract because of his stats)

p.s. I dont think that is what you were really getting at pkm, i just thought it a funny idea.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    lakers are shooting above 50% now from the 3 point line.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Marvin is invisible out there.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We have a great coach! He's watching reruns of 24 right now. He can't be bothered with coaching!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Big Al offense just sucks.

Even when he makes it, NO ONE is involved.

NOT FUN to watch!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Nice interior D. I ole...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Great head game the Jazz are playing with Artest ... let him drive to the basket untouched to make him feel overconfident.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_hwy View Post
    Nice interior D. I ole...
    Somebody needs to inform our head coach that letting our "defense dictate our offense" doesn't really work when Al Jefferson is our defensive anchor.