Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 312
  1. #76
    Senior Member yamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,114
    Total Rep Points
    2051
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    WOA jazz are actually doing well on the road? just got in at halftime.

  2. #77
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    18,418
    Total Rep Points
    42836
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Jazz looking very good and playing entertaining basketball with good ball movement WITH jefferson playing.... didn't think it could happen but it is.

    The start of the game the jazz were up 10 to 3 and jefferson had not even been given the ball in the post yet at all.

    2 things that i like that corbin has done this season: 1. Play demarre more. 2. Go with tinsley over watson even when they are both healthy.

    Also, i just keep stuffing crow in my mouth from the play of demarre. I didn't think he should ever get in the game and boy was i wrong.

    Would i be going to far to say that carroll has been the best all around player on the jazz this season (in limited minutes of course)?... I mean he hustles, rebounds, plays great D, passes pretty good, hits most all of his open shots, and just seems to make the right plays at the right time.
    I cant think of any other player on the team that consistently does all of those things game after game like he does.

  3. #78
    Senior Member Jazz4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,483
    Total Rep Points
    4213
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    I would take these refs X every Jazz game if I could. I think they've done a great job.
    5 fouls to our 10. Almost gave Kobe 3 free throws on that clear two until Ty called their ass out on it. If it becomes a close game, trust me, you'll be changing your tune.

  4. #79
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,846
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Jazz looking very good and playing entertaining basketball with good ball movement WITH jefferson playing.... didn't think it could happen but it is.

    The start of the game the jazz were up 10 to 3 and jefferson had not even been given the ball in the post yet at all.

    2 things that i like that corbin has done this season: 1. Play demarre more. 2. Go with tinsley over watson even when they are both healthy.

    Also, i just keep stuffing crow in my mouth from the play of demarre. I didn't think he should ever get in the game and boy was i wrong.

    Would i be going to far to say that carroll has been the best all around player on the jazz this season (in limited minutes of course)?... I mean he hustles, rebounds, plays great D, passes pretty good, hits most all of his open shots, and just seems to make the right plays at the right time.
    I cant think of any other player on the team that consistently does all of those things game after game like he does.
    The ball is moving...

    THINK for a moment which players benefit with good ball movement and which it doesn't really effect ..

    See?
    #dumptruckin

  5. #80
    Senior Member Ellipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,903
    Total Rep Points
    2082
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    5 fouls to our 10. Almost gave Kobe 3 free throws on that clear two until Ty called their ass out on it. If it becomes a close game, trust me, you'll be changing your tune.
    Carroll got mugged on that circus spinner he made ... no call.

  6.  

     

  7. #81
    Senior Member yamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,114
    Total Rep Points
    2051
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    Lakers are shooting 50% from 3pt range? wow.

  8. #82
    Wide Awake Stifle Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Snyde
    Posts
    15,446
    Total Rep Points
    28187
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Quotes from Ty:

    Bill Oram @tribjazz about 12 minutes ago
    LA reporter asks Ty Corbin why Raja Bell isnt with the team. Hes not with the team, he says.
    Would have been even better had Ty said the team was holding Braille out due to a possible trade with the Lakers.

  9. #83
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    18,418
    Total Rep Points
    42836
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    The ball is moving...

    THINK for a moment which players benefit with good ball movement and which it doesn't really effect ..

    See?
    So are you insinuating that there is a possible conspiracy being executed by one Al Jefferson to keep the ball from moving in order to benefit himself with better stats and more money in his pocket? (due to getting a nice new contract because of his stats)

    p.s. I dont think that is what you were really getting at pkm, i just thought it a funny idea.

  10. #84
    Senior Member yamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,114
    Total Rep Points
    2051
    Rep Adjustment Power
    16
    lakers are shooting above 50% now from the 3 point line.

  11. #85
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    8,145
    Total Rep Points
    12314
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Marvin is invisible out there.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

  12. #86
    Senior Member JJAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,053
    Total Rep Points
    2158
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    We have a great coach! He's watching reruns of 24 right now. He can't be bothered with coaching!

  13. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,082
    Total Rep Points
    273
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Big Al offense just sucks.

    Even when he makes it, NO ONE is involved.

    NOT FUN to watch!

  14. #88
    Senior Member midnight_hwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    756
    Total Rep Points
    329
    Rep Adjustment Power
    15
    Nice interior D. I ole...

  15. #89
    Senior Member Ellipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,903
    Total Rep Points
    2082
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Great head game the Jazz are playing with Artest ... let him drive to the basket untouched to make him feel overconfident.

  16. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Total Rep Points
    929
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_hwy View Post
    Nice interior D. I ole...
    Somebody needs to inform our head coach that letting our "defense dictate our offense" doesn't really work when Al Jefferson is our defensive anchor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •