Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 312
  1. #211
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,626
    Rep Power
    33
    Rep Level
    5352
    It was very entertaining watching The Jazz win a road game without Jefferson having to score 25-30.

  2. #212
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    4,769
    Rep Power
    46
    Rep Level
    11161
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipse View Post
    From RealGM's Laker forum:


    by SlavaMedvedenko on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 am

    This is just painful to watch at times. Felt like Al Jefferson, Hayward and Mo Williams were shooting the ball into an ocean there and Enes Kanter is like one those things from the Avatar movie.
    lol'd at the bold
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14


    Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

    Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

    ~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

  3. #213
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    15,588
    Rep Power
    129
    Rep Level
    33631
    Since HH claimed harris was being bashed, he has got what he wanted.

    So: devin harris 2012 season stats: 23 minutes, 43% shooting, 32% from 3, 68% from free throw line, 1.7 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.1 steals, .1 blocks, 1.4 to, 7.5 pts.

    Mo williams: 32 minutes, 44% shooting, 35% from 3, 97% from free throw line!, 2.1 rebounds, 7.1 assists, 1.1 steals, .4 blocks, 2.6 to, 13.8 pts.

  4. #214
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £•£
    Posts
    30,672
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    41592
    Harris is managing the same amount of steals as Mo, in 9 less MPG.

    /cyrone Torbin
    #OnlyPostsHashtags

  5. #215
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,483
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44341
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    /cyrone Torbin
    you had me at.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  6. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Level
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipse View Post
    LOL, Kanter bouncing around like he needs to pee.
    He had a lot to drink at halftime and it's been nearly an hour.

  7. #217
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    The Jazz ream of the last two games is infinitely more entertaining to watch. Add to that the fact that they are winning and maybe they are onto something.

    Prior to the Raptors game I was losing a lot of interest in the Jazz and this forum. That has all been restored now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  8.  

     

  9. #218
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45,483
    Rep Power
    150
    Rep Level
    44341
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    The Jazz ream of the last two games is infinitely more entertaining to watch. Add to that the fact that they are winning and maybe they are onto something.

    Prior to the Raptors game I was losing a lot of interest in the Jazz and this forum. That has all been restored now.
    This. Play the game to WIN .. not not to lose.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  10. #219
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This. Play the game to WIN .. not not to lose.
    That is a genius level philosophy. I'm gonna use that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  11. #220
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my head, trying to get out more...
    Posts
    4,769
    Rep Power
    46
    Rep Level
    11161
    damn it man harpring at least credit me when you say my idea of hayward's ceiling being manu live on tv. that way I can hear my nick live XD
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"

    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

    4.17.14


    Dave Locke:
    The Jazz PR guy just walked by shaking his head at you.
    What did you do?

    Kanter: I dropped a bomb.

    ~I'm sure it's hell to go to the public bathroom Kanter uses.

  12. #221
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    When Favors gets back the defense will go up a notch, since our defenders can stay home more.
    This. Imagine what it will be like when Metta World Peace can't just stroll to the rim for an uncontested layup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  13. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4763
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    mo williams is a better fit to jazz than harris and I think it's more important then being better player individually.
    agreed. he's a better fit for the jazz. that doesnt mean harris sucks.
    thx for being real and not a hater.

  14. #223
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,205
    Rep Power
    38
    Rep Level
    6463
    I'm impressed that the Jazz put up 117 points on the Lakers in the Staples Center. We could have had a couple more 3s too.

  15. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4763
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Harris sucks.
    so at least he has something in common with you momma

  16. #225
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,425
    Rep Power
    64
    Rep Level
    15265
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    I'm impressed that the Jazz put up 117 points on the Lakers in the Staples Center. We could have had a couple more 3s too.
    I'm impressed that they managed to stay ahead despite all the mini runs the Lakers had. That is truly impressive for this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •