Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Is it possible that millsap is playing so well right now because he isn't worried about favors taking minutes from him?

If so, then should we expect another slump when favors returns?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This was a fun game to watch, except for Foye guarding Kobe, which is the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever seen considering we have 3 legitimate defenders to guard Kobe (Marvin, Gordon, Demarre)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Is it possible that millsap is playing so well right now because he isn't worried about favors taking minutes from him?

Millsap slumps seem to coincide with unreported injuries that he is playing through, but who knows.
    Chop it!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

We have too many bigs, I'll give you that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas View Post
    Millsap slumps seem to coincide with unreported injuries that he is playing through, but who knows.
    I have a hunch this is true. Millsap is my boyee, so we vibe like that.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    And since he is only 20 there is a chance he could get a little bigger right? (i have no idea if people continue growing after 20 yrs old)
    He'll definitely fill out a little more, but he doesn't need to grow. It's his frame that's impressive. I heard several Laker fans in my section say things like, "That dude is huge" and "Holy ****" (after seeing Kanter bull under the hoop.) He's a physical specimen with a rare NBA body for sure.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    He'll definitely fill out a little more, but he doesn't need to grow. It's his frame that's impressive. I heard several Laker fans in my section say things like, "That dude is huge" and "Holy ****" (after seeing Kanter bull under the hoop.) He's a physical specimen with a rare NBA body for sure.

I like it.

I went to the jazz open scrimmage just before the season started and was able to sit way up front and i thought the same thing.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

A) Millsap was just in a slump and better than he was playing; B) He's had nice matchups the last two nights to break him out of it; C) Ty definitely rolled with Sap as the focal point of the post offense tonight (mostly to let Sap work on Jamison, partially to keep Dwight out of the paint.) Sap's got his groove back for sure.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Goodnight everyone.

Great game! and now im looking forward to the next one big time...... the team has been very fun to watch the last few games due to everyone getting involved and guys like carroll knowing thier spot in the rotations.... and mo doing a good job of running the team. (which might the most important thing)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Goodnight everyone.

Great game! and now im looking forward to the next one big time...... the team has been very fun to watch the last few games due to everyone getting involved and guys like carroll knowing thier spot in the rotations.... and mo doing a good job of running the team. (which might the most important thing)
    nite

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Premium Member
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Millsap is playing better because we are actually running plays for him. That is the only reason.

Most of the season Jefferson was the only option on offense than people would score if he was double teamed. Millsap was sitting on the right block doing nothing all season.
    The team is starting to finally realize that Jefferson should be the 2nd or 3rd option. They are finally running more pick and roll again. Which we have been missing and Millsap has been very good at that.

Hopefully the next game we do the same and keep running the pick and roll. Trade Jefferson to the Rockets for protected 1st round pick.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    And since he is only 20 there is a chance he could get a little bigger right? (i have no idea if people continue growing after 20 yrs old)
    He is done growing vertically but still filling out. Dwight was still pretty skinny at 20, Kanter has the frame to be possibly the strongest player in the league if he keeps being a gym rat.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    He is done growing vertically but still filling out. Dwight was still pretty skinny at 20, Kanter has the frame to be possibly the strongest player in the league if he keeps being a gym rat.
    If he can keep this fleet-ness about him and get up to 265, then watch out.
    If that comes with a dependable 18 footer, then we have an all-star

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Goodnight everyone.

goodnight bro

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    If he can keep this fleet-ness about him and get up to 265, then watch out.
    If that comes with a dependable 18 footer, then we have an all-star
    We'll see both of those .. whether that's an all-star, I don't really care, but he'll accomplish both.
    #dumptruckin