Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Enes Kanter Highlights vs. Lakers

For the ones who missed it;

14 points, 6 rebounds (4 off.), 6-8 shooting in 17 minutes.

His shot was off tonight, he missed 2 wide open looks and 2-4 from the line but he overpowered J.Hill also good D on Howard, especially on last 2 position.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Just a beautiful game from Enes. It was interesting watching people give up on him last year, after summer league, and still now.
    After living for years of players like Walter Palmer, a player like Enes is a gift from the Gods.

Now if more people would only see what Burks could do for this team...
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The highlight of the night for me was when Howard finally just shoves Kanter and gets called for the offensive foul. Kanter is going to piss a lot of people off in this league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    şuku for the effort. sound goes off at the best part 2:51 when dwight starts to eat his own head competing kanter.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I see ur avatar in utube is rodman, come to my thread man I love rodman.

http://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?1...=dennis+rodman

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    @addictionary I love him, i think todays NBA missing that kind of characters, you cant say he was a role model but he was different and doing the things in his own way.

About that sound issue; lol such a waste, it was the best part indeed. I realized it when i complete the video and i was too lazy to fix it. But time too hone our lip reading skills i guess.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kanter destroyed Jamison and Hill. I'd love to see what this guy could do to the D-League.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So Jordan Hill kind of sucks at post-defense?

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    So Jordan Hill kind of sucks at post-defense?
    This win doesn't feel like the typical beat LA madness. That team is terrible this year with no bench. You know it's bad when you're starting Meta, Duhon, and Jamison.

BTW, Jazz gave J. Hill a season high in points, Duhon in assists and 2nd highest in points, & allowed the Lakers to shoot 54% from 3 on 28 shots. No excuses for that.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Kanter destroyed Jamison and Hill. I'd love to see what this guy could do to the D-League.
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This win doesn't feel like the typical beat LA madness. That team is terrible this year with no bench. You know it's bad when you're starting Meta, Duhon, and Jamison.

BTW, Jazz gave J. Hill a season high in points, Duhon in assists and 2nd highest in points, & allowed the Lakers to shoot 54% from 3 on 28 shots. No excuses for that.
    Good morning sweetie.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think it's clear you have the Kanter highlights down lol. Just finished putting up the Mo ones for that game though.

And I can't wait till next season when Favors/Kanter start their dominance

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He really was dominant in the 2nd quarter
    Long Live JYD

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I love his motor. He seems to score in bunches and I feel like it's because as soon as the effort from his guy lags a little he presses harder and harder. It's really impressive how strong he is, he looks almost like dwight sometimes in terms of physique and strength.

Awesome to watch.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If Kanter continues to play like that, maybe they want to trade him one day ? Pau Gasol is getting old and a paint with D-Howard and Underkannter would be absolutely strong. I hope KOC is not willing to do something stupid.
    Why they call him Big Al ? think of it...
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"In practice Iím going against a big great player like Al," Kanter said. "So, whenever Iím on the court with other big men itís much easier."

No Kanter ,but more AL

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    If Kanter continues to play like that, maybe they want to trade him one day ? Pau Gasol is getting old and a paint with D-Howard and Underkannter would be absolutely strong. I hope KOC is not willing to do something stupid.
    With Kanter playing well he's not going anywhere. Has KOC ever traded anyone playing remotely well for us besides Maynor? That's the only trade I can remember where the guy we moved was playing solid for us and filling a need.