Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sepanol View Post
    Hayward is a baller, i dont know why he is underestimated by some people, his best position is 2, he should just play there instead of guarding beasts at 3.
    He gets grief because he doesn't always play like he did last night. Gordon has too many inconsistent games. Last night he was canned soup!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Carroll off tonight but playing great defense.... favors showing some rust.

Marvin has been pretty bad in this game.
    Seems like marvin has been one of the worst rotation guys on the team lately, although i hear a lot of people praising him from time to time so maybe im just wrong about that.
    Marvin and Carroll struggled shooting last night but they played hard and played very good defense. Sometimes your shot is going down but you can do other things.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I can't believe people are complaining about the shot selection. It went in who cares about who shot the ball or what type of shot it was. You guys sound like soccer fans who whine about how a team wins a game. In the end a win is a win!!! I don't care if it is pretty or not!!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This is one of those games to put on my Jazz highlight CD that will be playing at my funeral.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    When was the last time we saw that Big Al take a charge and win the position?
    That's where the hate for Big Al comes in. We know the talent is there. We need to see that drive, and desire to take it to the best.
    Tonight he did, and he looked like a damn All star out there. Clean up some of the lazy play on defense, and the sky would be the limit.

I think Big Al will always be one of those what if type players.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    That's where the hate for Big Al comes in. We know the talent is there. We need to see that drive, and desire to take it to the best.
    Tonight he did, and he looked like a damn All star out there. Clean up some of the lazy play on defense, and the sky would be the limit.

Jefferson played with heart tonight but he was nowhere near all star level. You can't be a center in the NBA and only pull down 4 rebounds and allow your man to pull down 20 rebounds. Duncan looked like an all star, Jefferson did not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes, Jefferson had what might be considered the play of the game when he stole the ball and went in for a dunk but just because he does that a couple of times a season (I don't think it is even that often) doesn't mean he's an all star.

Our standard for all star is dropping dramatically in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post

he joked in the post game interview about never taking a charge again cus it hurts.

yeah great going big fat al.

don't joke about not playing defense
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Still feeling euphoric about last night's win. Spurs have had our number for so many years, it makes any victory extra sweet.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by cowhide View Post
    Marvin and Carroll struggled shooting last night but they played hard and played very good defense. Sometimes your shot is going down but you can do other things.
    I love Demarre's D and energy, but he should not shoot as much nor should Ty put him a position to shoot so much. In the first half there were a couple of plays set up to have Demarre get a shot, even while Hayward was in the game. Come on Ty, that's not smart.

Love Hayward and his aggressiveness. If he can get the shot to drop a little more consistently (get some plays for him Tyrone), then he could be an all-star.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Jefferson played with heart tonight but he was nowhere near all star level. You can't be a center in the NBA and only pull down 4 rebounds and allow your man to pull down 20 rebounds. Duncan looked like an all star, Jefferson did not.
    It was TIM DUNCAN. 2nd best PF ever. Good lord.
    Freckle Liiiiiip.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    he joked in the post game interview about never taking a charge again cus it hurts.

yeah great going big fat al.

don't joke about not playing defense
    Whatever you do don't smile. The Jazz won and if you ever smile again the Jazz will never win again.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Millsap looked like more of an all star than Jefferson. And Hayward looked like the guy we want when we drafted him. Very excited about Gordons play last night. Marvin Williams was kinda dissapointing. Overall though...fantastic game, so glad I was there

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Has Numbs been around lately? Don't recall seeing him for a while ..
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Has Numbs been around lately? Don't recall seeing him for a while ..
    He's on tour.
    Freckle Liiiiiip.