Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Pop said Green was in there to get in Mo's face and he stepped back and gave him space. He wanted Green to make Mo drive.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Man watching Spurstalk have a melt down is even better than Clutchfans!

Some of my favorites:

"Sucks losing on a game winner by Poor Man's Iverson. SMH. Lotta baby Mormons gonna be born in 9 months after this one. "

"Congrats to the Jazz on their championship. "

"I hate the Jazz crowd. I hate Mo Williams. I hate Randy Foye. This loss hurt..."

"The refs made it abundantly clear Utah had this."

"do the utah jazz still tamper with the ball placing it in some freezer to make the ball heavier..."
    #BelieveInLindsey

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post

Some of my favorites:

"Sucks losing on a game winner by Poor Man's Iverson. SMH. Lotta baby Mormons gonna be born in 9 months after this one. "

"I hate the Jazz crowd. I hate Mo Williams. I hate Randy Foye. This loss hurt..."

"do the utah jazz still tamper with the ball placing it in some freezer to make the ball heavier..."
    Lol I saw all of those. Gotta love Spurstalk. It seems they hate Blair as much if not more then some on here hate Al.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Idiots. Spurs fans suck, they don't even know that the Jazz tamper with the balls by deflating them. And the Jazz turn the AC on so that its 53 degrees courtside but they don't put balls in the freezer.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Idiots. Spurs fans suck, they don't even know that the Jazz tamper with the balls by deflating them. And the Jazz turn the AC on so that its 53 degrees courtside but they don't put balls in the freezer.
    Huh. I thought we filled them with that argon gas Ty keeps in his office.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We soak all the opponent's towels in ether.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My bad, Jazz were accused of making their balls hard by inflating them. Sadly it is the only thing that Scott Padgett will be remembered for. Ironically it appears that he spent last season as an assistant of sorts with Kentucky, one of his responsibilities....inflating the balls.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We broke the Spurs. They're down 8 halfway through fourth to PDX

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Pops is trying to preserve his stars but lately it's not looking good for them. The perfect team is showing some cracks. Those guys are missing their pick really bad. Kawhi is awesome.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    When isn't Marvin Williams a let down? I really wanted him to flourish here. He just doesn't make enough plays, and is sometimes invisable on the court
    Yes, we were probably naive to think after 6 years in Atlanta the coach and system was holding him back. He is the only player capable of guarding the bigger small forwards though, so is still quite valuable.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Marvin is a good player who doesn't really have any interest in being great. He is ok playing with just being a team player, which is good, but also kind of sucks because his talent level suggest he should be able to be more.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I honestly think if Marvin was posted up more often, it would be a good thing.
    Only problem is posting up Marvin means Milsap has to extend out to 3 point land.
    Other than that, he really can't do the PnR. Seems to be an average passer and average 3 point shooter.

Using Marvin as a 4 has a lot of advantages too. And he does well against stretch 4/5s like Ryan Anderson. Marvin's way more valuable than he looks out there IMO.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He may be average and too passive at times, but I like his defense, he can knock down a 3 with some consistency, and frankly, even if he's a bit overpaid he's such a massive upgrade over CJ.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    He may be average and too passive at times, but I like his defense, he can knock down a 3 with some consistency, and frankly, even if he's a bit overpaid he's such a massive upgrade over any wing we had the past few years (except Hayward and maybe AK)
    Fixed.
    I mean for crying out loud, we had Othyus Jeffers once on this team!
    Deron never really had a good wing on his team other than AK and yeah Korver was good, but his defense sucked.
    I think I may've opened up a can of worms by saying AK is better than Marv and Wes Mathews isn't but just consider for a fact that the wings we have right now are better than what we've had for a while....a long while

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Some of my favorites:

Bunch of cry babies. The Spurs have had their day in the sun and they know it. They'll never get past the Heat or Thunder now.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN