Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bargs?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Have you ever seen Bargnani's playoff numbers?

LMAO - about 8 point and 2 and a half rebounds per.

When the game slows down and gets physical he's flat out useless. No thanks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Barf is more like it.
    :^D

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He doesn't rebound unless the ball falls right in his hands, and even this could go either way.
    He has less post game than Memo did, which is saying something.
    He's not that great a passer.
    He can't really defend centers really well.
    He's basically a good shooter when his feet are set, but functionally we have that with Kanter already, and Kanter is a much better rebounder, defender and post player.
    If we didn't have Kanter, I'd think about it, but probably pass.
    We don't need a 7-footer shooting 3s.

The root beer's okay though.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bargs is second worst NBA defender I have ever seen ( first is Boozer). If you guys complain about big AL you would shred Bargnani to pieces after single game. His decision making is horrible, he is not a team player and most of the times he looks like he does not care about winning or game of basketball in general. Please no for Bargs on the Jazz. He would not fit here at all.
    Exum = Biggest bust in Jazz history.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Had a meeting about this earlier today.

Unless Kanter can be like Kevin Love and get Rebounds, then pop out for threes occasionally, I'd rather just have him stay around the basket for now.
    Lol...... you had a meeting about Enes Kanter?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Basically!

Eric Bledsoe, Al Jefferson, Rajon Rondo, Mo Williams and Kevin Garnett were discussed as well.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by crater77 View Post
    He's being dangled by the Raptors. Any interest? I do miss Memo the Money Man Okur and his ability to open up the paint. I have no idea about his contract situation. Thoughts?
    After going through Boozer and now Al don't want to go through that again. Bargs is every bit as soft as Al, plus we have Kanter and Favors who are a perfect mix of offense and defense. They are our future, and we don't need to bring in Bargs to muck that up. Bad call. What we need is to find a good backup big to fill the backup position.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    Bargs is second worst NBA defender I have ever seen ( first is Boozer). If you guys complain about big AL you would shred Bargnani to pieces after single game. His decision making is horrible, he is not a team player and most of the times he looks like he does not care about winning or game of basketball in general. Please no for Bargs on the Jazz. He would not fit here at all.
    My god!! Someone kill me now! I actually agree with AKMVP

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    My god!! Someone kill me now! I actually agree with AKMVP
    Oh no!!!!!!!!! Me too

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Basically!

Eric Bledsoe, Al Jefferson, Rajon Rondo, Mo Williams and Kevin Garnett were discussed as well.
    Please invite me next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    This. And I'm not shamed of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Eww
    Barg's defense and rebounding will make Jazzfanz commit a mass murder suicide.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    We already have a log jam at the 3-5 and we want to add another guy to clog things up?
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Eww
    Barg's defense and rebounding will make Jazzfanz commit a mass murder suicide.
    It's a situation worth paying attention to though. You don't necessarily have to take him on to be involved. Bargs is a great shooter and has center size so somebody will want him. There could be a 3-way netting us something else.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    It's a situation worth paying attention to though. You don't necessarily have to take him on to be involved. Bargs is a great shooter and has center size so somebody will want him. There could be a 3-way netting us something else.
    You're right. Maybe we can get Bargs to the Lakers, Pau here, and Jefferson in Toronto.