Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bargs?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Could we trade Jefferson for a real PG? Like Rondo? Maybe we could get Black Mamba from the Lakers right now since they should be entering full rebuilding mode? I mean, it's pretty obvious that the Lakers aren't going to make the playoffs... Right?

Get Mamba and surround him with the talent we have and we'll finally be able to compete!

It's only fair. They poached Mailman... We rent Mamba
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Don't know how it could work but Bargs to Boston could be a huge move for them.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Eww
    Barg's defense and rebounding will make Jazzfanz commit a mass murder suicide.
    Who's the target?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Could we trade Jefferson for a real PG? Like Rondo? Maybe we could get Black Mamba from the Lakers right now since they should be entering full rebuilding mode? I mean, it's pretty obvious that the Lakers aren't going to make the playoffs... Right?

Get Mamba and surround him with the talent we have and we'll finally be able to compete!

Good helll no!! Jazzfanz would be bombarded with former lakers fans

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post

Lol. You do your best/worst work when you are being emotional. This was a pathetic aberration. Please be upset next time you post. TIA.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The only player on the Raptors that I really care for is Demar Derozan and he just signed a new contract that's pretty steep if I remember right...other than him there really isn't anyone there that I'd want on the Jazz