Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Devin harris interview

    Does anyone know where to find the interview where devin harris says obviously like 10 times during the interview? Its very entertaining!

  2. #2
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,800
    Rep Power
    150
    Random. But I'm down.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Devin Trivia: A young wide-eyed Harris was once taken under the wing of a current NBA player who taught him the little tricks of the trade, teaching him to be the classy professional he is today. This player also has a habit of overusing 'obviously,' which Devin also picked up. Who is said mentor?

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    15
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmR3h...ature=g-user-u

    its from 6:32 to 7:44

    however the entire video is worth watching

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dma View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmR3h...ature=g-user-u

    its from 6:32 to 7:44

    however the entire video is worth watching
    nice. dma delivers.
    repped. rep this man everyone.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    whoa dma how did you get the "Premium Member" title? i dont see that you have a personal forum. whats up??

  7. #7
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    Devin Trivia: A young wide-eyed Harris was once taken under the wing of a current NBA player who taught him the little tricks of the trade, teaching him to be the classy professional he is today. This player also has a habit of overusing 'obviously,' which Devin also picked up. Who is said mentor?
    Jason Kidd.
    Now rep me!

  8. #8
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,800
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    whoa dma how did you get the "Premium Member" title? i dont see that you have a personal forum. whats up??
    I hooked him up. My boi ..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Jason Kidd.
    Now rep me!
    REPPED! Good guess.
    ...but the answer is incorrect. Not Jason Kidd, sorry.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I hooked him up. My boi ..
    ah i see.
    i love hook ups. hope to be a part of one someday.

  11.  

     

  12. #11
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    REPPED! Good guess.
    ...but the answer is incorrect. Not Jason Kidd, sorry.
    Nash

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Nash
    nope.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Eenie-Meenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    956
    Rep Power
    10
    It has to be Dirk

  15. #14
    Senior Member CitizenofCapua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Rep Power
    15
    Richard Jefferson?!?
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

  16. #15
    Member Down Under Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Jason Terry or Josh Howard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •