Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I remember how excited I was that the Jazz had signed him to an offer sheet and then upset when it was matched. Of course, we had to wait a year and then got Carlos, The Great, and Memo...Money, so it all worked out for the best.
    Don't get me wrong, I was dissapointed too, but in retrospect; even though he is a decent player I don't think he fits into what the Jazz are then or now. He is either a shoot first point guard or a short shooting guard. Not a horrible player and has some toughness and leadership, but not the answer. Yes he helped Dallas, and he would have helped us, but I wouldn't take him now and because we didn't get him before we got Deron instead with a good pick and that took us to a western conference finals appearance and then neeted us Favors, Kanter, and Marvin Williams, so hey, no biggie.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    I thank the Basketball God everyday that the Clippers matched the Maggette offer sheet but I was disappointed when the Hawks matched on Terry.
    Why? Maggs was always one of the top five most efficient scorers in the game and to my knowledge wasn't some locker room cancer.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Why? Maggs was always one of the top five most efficient scorers in the game and to my knowledge wasn't some locker room cancer.
    Efficient as long as he is the only player being judged. There's a reason he's never been on a good team and it's because "pass" is not in his vocabulary.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    He's a bench player. Too short to be a SG, too stupid to be a PG. Makes shots though.
    Considering that and how Ty would probably start him, I'd rather have Foye.
    pretty sure you just described mo.
    check out the jazzbros.com blog for more on the jazz.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by cctrackstar View Post
    Ok, raise of hands; who wants Jason Terry on our team right now? Anybody? Anybody? (My hand isn't up by the way)
    He does have that tattoo of the NBA championship trophy. That's gotta count for something.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He has a ring. So does Memo. So does Fisher.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by theNBAnerd View Post
    pretty sure you just described mo.
    Mo has always been ten times the pg Terry is or was. I don't understand why people think Mo doesn't have pg skills, and far from having a low IQ. Which shows yours.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Mo is a balanced point guard. You know, Stockton was kind of one dimensional that way. Of course he was a superstar talent when it came to passing. (and steals, so two dimensional. And his three point percentage was way up there) But the point is that Mo can pass AND score which will come in handy when the rest of the team struggles.