Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 91
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Anyone here ever put a few drops of tabasco in their beer?

    Anyone in here drink beer??
    Habanero infused tomato juice (It's like sprinkling meth in your beer).

  2. #32
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,846
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    PS, I'ma hot sauce a beer soon and report back.

    Seems like tabasco would def be the way to go.
    Definitely Tabasco .. nothing else works, imo.
    #dumptruckin

  3. #33
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,846
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Habanero infused tomato juice (It's like sprinkling meth in your beer).
    Compelling.
    #dumptruckin

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I once got on a kick of putting a Certs mint in my beer. Its pretty good actually. You guys should try it.
    I have a friend who used to drink Zima with skittles. Wierd [son with no father] either drank that or shots of Everclear. Nothing in between.

  5. #35
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,846
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I have a friend who used to drink Zima with skittles. Wierd ******* either drank that or shots of Everclear. Nothing in between.
    Zima? lol
    #dumptruckin

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Ya he was really bummed when they didn't have it in Cancun. Almost ruined our entire week.

  7. #37
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,536
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Compare something to Zima for me. Was it like one of those Bacardi silver bitch beer drinks without the fruitiness? Or what?
    #lol

  8. #38
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,846
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Ya he was really bummed when they didn't have it in Cancun. Almost ruined our entire week.
    You should have been more bummed and drank less .. so you'd get the much better hook up.
    #dumptruckin

  9. #39
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,846
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Compare something to Zima for me. Was it like one of those Bacardi silver bitch beer drinks without the fruitiness? Or what?
    Basically.
    #dumptruckin

  10. #40
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,536
    Total Rep Points
    44872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I remember making fun of Zima as a kid, even tho I was like 12 and had never drank.

    I'd be drinkin some water and be like, "hey guys look it's Zima"

    Then be like, "Lololololol nah jk. That **** is lame."

    /truestory
    #lol

  11. #41
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,846
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I remember making fun of Zima as a kid, even tho I was like 12 and had never drank.

    I'd be drinkin some water and be like, "hey guys look it's Zima"

    Then be like, "Lololololol nah jk. That **** is lame."

    /truestory
    Don't lie, bro.
    #dumptruckin

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    dam i miss hot sauce

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    You should have been more bummed and drank less .. so you'd get the much better hook up.
    Actually, he hooked up with fatty's friend, which is why I took one for the team. Trust me, you can afford to do that once or twice in Cancun, usually in the same day. South Carolina girls

  14.  

     

  15. #44
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,846
    Total Rep Points
    51248
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Actually, he hooked up with fatty's friend, which is why I took one for the team. Trust me, you can afford to do that once or twice in Cancun, usually in the same day. South Carolina girls
    #dumptruckin

  16. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Just put siracha all over my Mac and cheese. It was delicious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •