Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mobi Win Kenobi

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What does Trout do, spend it on candy?
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    What does Trout do, spend it on candy?
    Dunno what he spends it on, but he sure don't send ya the $30 he loses every year when Utah destroys byu.
    #lol

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie Moses View Post
    Good make, terrible shot decision.
    I tend to agree, although there are worse guys than Mo to take the final shot of the game.

Though not just a good make, a fantastic ****ing make.

Premium Member
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    MOrohty nailed it!

"Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!" But this time he **** all the tigers, bears or spurs whatever..
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If the play was drawn up like that...Fire Corbin. Run the clock down to nothing, yes. Take a long contested 3, no. Iso and drive with a foul, layup or kick. But dont draw that up.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadrys30 View Post
    If the play was drawn up like that...Fire Corbin. Run the clock down to nothing, yes. Take a long contested 3, no. Iso and drive with a foul, layup or kick. But dont draw that up.
    This.
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadrys30 View Post
    Yup, he's an idiot.

Tyrone Corbin nut monkeys...
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You know what other idoit can't design an inbounding play and needs FIRE!? Gregg Poppavich.

What a idoit.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Yup, he's an idiot.

Tyrone Corbin nut monkeys...
    Its not even close to that play and thats not an iso play. Look at Malone's screen of awesomeness which leads to wide open Stockton three, that obviously a planned play.
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Its not even close to that play and thats not an iso play. Look at Malone's screen of awesomeness which leads to wide open Stockton three, that obviously a planned play.
    And? The defense also defended it poorly and doubled on Malone way too long. Stockton gets the ball well outside shooting range and being contested several steps later was very predictable.

The Jazz play had screens and other options. It wasn't executed well. This team hasn't played together for over 15 years like S&M had. Finding reasons to hate Corbin is an agenda. He coached perfectly last night.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    One more thing while we're being retarded. Anyone can screen when they're allowed to push the defender for 7-8 steps like an offensive lineman.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    And? The defense also defended it poorly and doubled on Malone way too long. Stockton gets the ball well outside shooting range and being contested several steps later was very predictable.

The Jazz play had screens and other options. It wasn't executed well. This team hasn't played together for over 15 years like S&M had. Finding reasons to hate Corbin is an agenda. He coached perfectly last night.
    Thats a wide open three as announcer said and you better take it with 2 sec left.

Give this team a credit, we are a good team, we have maybe the best bench of the league, with that material you should win games thats not a surprise. And this win is not on Corbin. If Big Al didnt rest for Raptors game we would probably lose this one. Cause that game showed that moving the ball and involving everyone to the offense is so important, especially against teams like Spurs. And as Big Al said at his interview after Spurs game "I watched them move the ball all around at Raptors game, setting open shots, i said to myself when i comeback i will keep it like that." Corbin didnt do anything about fixing that static, Big Al based unpleasant offense. That could win games for you against teams like Wizards, Rockets but not against Spurs or Thunder.

Now we're playing.. Eye-pleasing bbal, including Big Al but Corbin didn't do something extra, its all about Big Al's backache, ironic but thats true.
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    Thats a wide open three as announcer said and you better take it with 2 sec left.

Give this team a credit, we are a good team, we have maybe the best bench of the league, with that material you should win games thats not a surprise. And this win is not on Corbin. If Big Al didnt rest for Raptors game we would probably lose this one. Cause that game showed that moving the ball and involving everyone to the offense is so important, especially against teams like Spurs. And as Big Al said at his interview after Spurs game "I watched them move the ball all around at Raptors game, setting open shots, i said to myself when i comeback i will keep it like that." Corbin didnt do anything about fixing that static, Big Al based unpleasant offense. That could win games for you against teams like Wizards, Rockets but not against Spurs or Thunder.

Now we're playing.. Eye-pleasing bbal, including Big Al but Corbin didn't do something extra, its all about Big Al's backache, ironic but thats true.
    When we lose, it's all Corbin's fault.
    When we win, it's despite of Corbin.

DUH!!!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    When we lose, it's all Corbin's fault.
    When we win, it's despite of Corbin.

DUH!!!!!
    No, i just dont think its a coincidence. We played with Spurs many times before and couldn't win none of them.
    MOVE! MOVE!..