Thread: Proud Moments

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Proud Moments

What a great day. I usually don`y enjoy getting up at 4:30 am, but when it is to catch a Jazz-game it`s all good. At around 7 am, just before leaving for work, I am on my knees celebrating Mo`s winner. The rest of the day has just flown away and work was great.

As a Jazz-fan, these are the moments that I live for. Nobody else cares about the NBA here in Norway so it`s not for bragging rights of for winning that elusive championships. It is for the moments when great players like Stockon and Malone, good players like Mo and Al and not in the least, pretty bad players like Sundiata Gaines, gets a winner in close games against good teams. To me, winning a championship is obviously something I would like to experience, but it is much more of a bonus than a first and only goal. Being a sports fan consists of good nights and bad nights, and if you don`t follow a select few teams, the bad nights are equal to or greater than the good ones. But I really don`t care - I am a Utah Jazz fan because I want to get up in the morning and get that insane rush before going to work. I want to feel the joy of victory after tough losses, and I want to experience the bad nights where nothing just nothing works out.

I don`t post here often anymore, mostly because I can`t bother to relate to the negativity. I will always support the Jazz though, and games like last night`s will until the day I die mean a lot to me - even though we might never sniff a championship again. Proud moments, guys!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Utah back from being down 8 in under 4 minutes against one of, if not the most reliable finishing teams in the league. That's impressive.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Your post, like that shot, made me happy and I needed that today. Thank you!

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ^hey jeffrey, have u ever smoked a "jeffrey"?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedda Gambler View Post
    Nobody else cares about the NBA here in Norway...
    ....I got news for ya! For the most part, nobody over here in the USA cares about the NBA either!!!

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    ....I got news for ya! For the most part, nobody over here in the USA cares about the NBA either!!!
    what do u mean bro nba is mad popular here in the usa