Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Downtown talking to Toure Murry!
    Posts
    3,608
    Total Rep Points
    7154
    Rep Adjustment Power
    40

    What Im noticing...

    With the interviews from Mullins and the win last night, maybe Captain Kermit Corbin is starting to pull his head from his anal cavity.

    I could eat a peach for hours.

  2. #2
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,374
    Total Rep Points
    7181
    Rep Adjustment Power
    41
    It's about time we saw some wrinkles.

    Too bad Millsap and Hayfever can't play like that every night.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]
    elect Stanley Johnson, 2015

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    With the interviews from Mullins and the win last night, maybe Captain Kermit Corbin is starting to pull his head from his anal cavity.
    You forgot "Signed, Slow 1990's Anti-Sloan Jazz Fan".

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Corbins head has never been in his ass. He knows more about basketball, lineups, potential, skill, talent, etc than any of you bitches. He may not be the best coach in the NBA, but he is not the worst either, not even in the bottom half.

  5. #5
    Senior Member LunaticWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,101
    Total Rep Points
    489
    Rep Adjustment Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Corbins head has never been in his ass. He knows more about basketball, lineups, potential, skill, talent, etc than any of you bitches. He may not be the best coach in the NBA, but he is not the worst either, not even in the bottom half.
    Yes.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  6. #6
    Senior Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    972
    Total Rep Points
    2843
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Corbin really isn't too bad.

    He's still a young coach. He'll grow just as much as our players do.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  7.  

     

  8. #7
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    8,273
    Total Rep Points
    12488
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Corbins head has never been in his ass. He knows more about basketball, lineups, potential, skill, talent, etc than any of you bitches. He may not be the best coach in the NBA, but he is not the worst either, not even in the bottom half.
    Anyone that plays Sap, and Big Al together for extended periods of time is an *******
    "FEEL LIKE I'M ALL FLESH AND NO BONE
    I'M NOT THE SHAPES THAT I'M SHOWN
    HOPE I GET IT RIGHT TOMORROW"

  9. #8
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    13,897
    Total Rep Points
    16631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    Anyone that plays Sap, and Big Al together for extended periods of time is an *******
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

  10. #9
    Premium Member Vermin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Set twerking dizzy.
    Posts
    5,592
    Total Rep Points
    12968
    Rep Adjustment Power
    61
    What 1 win will do to erase 100 plus poorly coached games. He is a stinker.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,410
    Total Rep Points
    32978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0



    Thanks CoTy! Your substitution patterns, especially having the guts to play Jefferson and Millsap so many minutes, won this game. You coached to perfection.

  12. #11
    Senior Member sojodave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Front Of My 100" Screen
    Posts
    1,905
    Total Rep Points
    2570
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    I think Ty is willing to do defensive substitutions at the end of games after the N.O. disaster. I was so glad that Ty called time out when Millsap got the rebound with 6.4 seconds left in the last game. Sloan would not have done that. He would have let them throw up some crazy hurried shot. I also think that Ty's defensive adjustment on San Antonio showed he is willing to change. He still does things that make me scratch my head, but he is starting to use common sense with his coaching moves. We may not agree with all of Ty's moves, but you can't argue that he isn't trying. I think Ty is a hard worker and it seems like the coaching staff is unified. I just wish he would give Burks more burn.

  13. #12
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    19,046
    Total Rep Points
    43550
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    Corbin really isn't too bad.

    He's still a young coach. He'll grow just as much as our players do.
    I have not liked corbin very much but i can get behind this.... i still have some patience left and the last few games have been alot of fun to watch. (maybe jefferson missing the toronto game is the reason for the change, maybe not)

  14. #13
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    19,046
    Total Rep Points
    43550
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    I think Ty is willing to do defensive substitutions at the end of games after the N.O. disaster. I was so glad that Ty called time out when Millsap got the rebound with 6.4 seconds left in the last game. Sloan would not have done that. He would have let them throw up some crazy hurried shot. I also think that Ty's defensive adjustment on San Antonio showed he is willing to change. He still does things that make me scratch my head, but he is starting to use common sense with his coaching moves. We may not agree with all of Ty's moves, but you can't argue that he isn't trying. I think Ty is a hard worker and it seems like the coaching staff is unified. I just wish he would give Burks more burn.
    This... my main issue with him right now is just that the youth still dont get enough burn (especially the burks situation), otherwise he seems to be getting better.
    repped.

  15. #14
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    19,046
    Total Rep Points
    43550
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Corbins head has never been in his ass. He knows more about basketball, lineups, potential, skill, talent, etc than any of you bitches. He may not be the best coach in the NBA, but he is not the worst either, not even in the bottom half.
    I dont think any of us believe we know more about basketball in general than ty, and he should know more than us. After all he is the head coach making millions of dollars.

    But he does make mistakes (which is ok, we all make mistakes), the problem is some of them (not subbing favors in for jeffy in the NO game, playing bell so much last year, not holding everyone accountable for defense, not trying the big lineup earlier last year.) are very obvious mistakes that he should not be making at all.

  16. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I dont think any of us believe we know more about basketball in general than ty, and he should know more than us. After all he is the head coach making millions of dollars.

    But he does make mistakes (which is ok, we all make mistakes), the problem is some of them (not subbing favors in for jeffy in the NO game, playing bell so much last year, not holding everyone accountable for defense, not trying the big lineup earlier last year.) are very obvious mistakes that he should not be making at all.
    Hindsight is 20/20 my man. Its really easy to say woulda coulda shoulda after the fact.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •