Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This Jazz team could be very scary

I like how the new GM has put this team together... FINALLY the 3-point shot is not being neglected on this team...

Bringing in Foye and Mo has contributed greatly to the huge improvement of this team... And as these guys continue to gel throughout the course of the season... They are only going to get better...

We have all of the components of a championship team... Perimeter shooting, Bigs, slashers, hustlers, depth, etc... We may be lacking a bit on the defensive end, but that part of their game seems to be improving quite a bit as well...

We could be a VERY scary team heading into the months of March-May... Now if these guys can just put it together on the road... We would be a legitimate contender...

It's an exciting time to be a Jazz fan...

Quote Originally Posted by Hanginthere View Post
    I like how the new GM has put this team together... FINALLY the 3-point shot is not being neglected on this team...

Bringing in Foye and Mo has contributed greatly to the huge improvement of this team... And as these guys continue to gel throughout the course of the season... They are only going to get better...

We have all of the components of a championship team... Perimeter shooting, Bigs, slashers, hustlers, depth, etc... We may be lacking a bit on the defensive end, but that part of their game seems to be improving quite a bit as well...

We could be a VERY scary team heading into the months of March-May... Now if these guys can just put it together on the road... We would be a legitimate contender...

?? KOC is a new GM?? (i.e., Lindsey wasn't the one who brought in all the shooters)
    KkKkkKKkkkKkKkkKKKkkkKkkkKkk
    #Hungry
    #LoveYourNeighbour

Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    ?? KOC is a new GM?? (i.e., Lindsey wasn't the one who brought in all the shooters)
    My mistake, I thought KOC was still the GM but they threw me off with the interview they had with that other guy last night who came from the Spurs... What was that all about??

When was the last time a team with bad defense and no stars competed for a championship? I wish we were there, but we're not.

The Jazz could make it to the second round, but are NOT a title contender. We don't have the defense, ability to win on the road, or super star closer--all these things are huge.
    #May be

Quote Originally Posted by Hanginthere View Post

DEFENSE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN WINNlNG CHAMPIONSHIPS
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

This team has too many flaws, and Corbin is not the man to fix them.

It's not as easy as Corbin sucks or something extreme. I just don't believe his moves are getting the most out of this team.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    The Jazz could make it to the second round, but are NOT a title contender. We don't have the defense, ability to win on the road, or super star closer--all these things are huge.

This is what I have been saying. I want to see the 5th seed and making it to the second round. That is a clear step forward for this team. Work on passing that in 13/14.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    DEFENSE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN WINNlNG CHAMPIONSHIPS
    no its not and why are you screamin bro calm down

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    This team has too many flaws, and Corbin is not the man to fix them.

It's not as easy as Corbin sucks or something extreme. I just don't believe his moves are getting the most out of this team.
    Says the guy who obsessed on firing Sloan. Probably Frank Layden before that too.

I dunno.
    Other than Al, I think we're a pretty good-looking team. Far from scary.
    Now a team with Al, Adam Morrison, Shelden Williams, and Manu Ginobili....that's another story

At least you didn't drop the "scary good" bomb.

Al Jefferson should be an All-Star. Figured this thread was as good as any.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Haha and we will all be brought back down to earth after a few more road games

Since the Clips debacle Al has been pretty clearly trying way harder on PnR. It doesn't always work, but then again, in the old days an Al that was a force in transition offense and gets 4 assists was a fantasy as well.

The Spurs run PnR with Parker/Duncan as well as anyone in the NBA. Take a look at what we did to them in crunch time. Maybe this is not just an aberration. It's on. Al for AS.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes