Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    725
    Total Rep Points
    542
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    Good luck trying to win the Super Bowl if the Giants don't make the playoffs. They are in a fight for the division with Washington and Dallas. I think Washington has a good chance of taking the division. Their remaining schedule looks to be a lot easier than what the Giants have. I would love to see Dallas and New York out, with Washington in.

  2. #17
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,134
    Total Rep Points
    19962
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieMCR View Post
    Good luck trying to win the Super Bowl if the Giants don't make the playoffs. They are in a fight for the division with Washington and Dallas. I think Washington has a good chance of taking the division. Their remaining schedule looks to be a lot easier than what the Giants have. I would love to see Dallas and New York out, with Washington in.

    Ya, as a Giants fan, you learn to live on the edge of your seat. This is where they feel most comfortable. And I trust them more with their backs against the wall.

    I think that for the Giants and for all teams that it is actually better to not have a bye in the playoffs. I think resting is bad. It softens up the players. So I would rather they go into the playoffs with just an ok record. In fact the Giants are better on the road. So thats another plus of just barely making the playoffs.

  3. #18
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,200
    Total Rep Points
    43058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    That's so cool that ur a Giants fan Hack!
    #lol

  4. #19
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,134
    Total Rep Points
    19962
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    That's so cool that ur a Giants fan Hack!

    You better believe it. I can let you in the club for a 100 bucks.

  5.  

     

  6. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

  7. #21
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,200
    Total Rep Points
    43058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    You better believe it. I can let you in the club for a 100 bucks.
    Dunno if I can handle the excitement!

    I've never been able to get invested in an NFL or MLB team. If they ain't from SLC, I just can't get my heart into it.

    Utes and Jazz til I D-I-E.
    #lol

  8. #22
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,134
    Total Rep Points
    19962
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Dunno if I can handle the excitement!

    I've never been able to get invested in an NFL or MLB team. If they ain't from SLC, I just can't get my heart into it.

    Utes and Jazz til I D-I-E.
    As much as I love the Giants I would drop them in a heartbeat for a pro team here. I have always said that. But that scenario isnt likely.

  9. #23
    world's worst Bronco70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the backseat
    Posts
    4,431
    Total Rep Points
    9916
    Rep Adjustment Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Pats.

    They should have won it both times against the Giants. And now, they have a running game and defense. Just look at what they did to the Texans. No one wants to face the Pats right now. No one.
    Yeah, 'cept maybe the Niners.

    HA HA HA HA HA...

  10. #24
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,200
    Total Rep Points
    43058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I put $1,000 on the Giants to win the Super Bowl under the counsel of Hack.

    Wish me luck!
    #lol

  11. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,434
    Total Rep Points
    2225
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    LOL at the existence of this thread!

  12. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I put $1,000 on the Giants to win the Super Bowl under the counsel of Hack.

    Wish me luck!
    you just lost 1k bro

  13. #27
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,200
    Total Rep Points
    43058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    you just lost 1k bro
    Did they already do the Super Bowl?

    I always miss it.
    #lol

  14. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    yup Cowboys have won the 2013 super bowl bro basically pretty much kinda гег гег гег

  15. #29
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    46,557
    Total Rep Points
    46940
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'm Eli Manning's dad. Swear!
    #dumptruckin

  16. #30
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,200
    Total Rep Points
    43058
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    yup Cowboys have won the 2013 super bowl bro basically pretty much kinda гег гег гег
    You a Cowboys fan?

    I was when I was little, then I realized how lame that was when I got older. It was like rooting for the Yankees or Lakers.

    I still root for them now, just don't really care much. Was pretty die hard as a kid tho
    #lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •