Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 115
  1. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    anyone watch shark tank tonight?

  2. #77
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,169
    Total Rep Points
    49273
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Yeah
    #dumptruckin

  3. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    what u think about it bro i thought the keg arcade thing was kinda cool didnt get enough respect

  4. #79
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    47,169
    Total Rep Points
    49273
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    what u think about it bro i thought the keg arcade thing was kinda cool didnt get enough respect
    Ratards.

    I'd buy one.
    #dumptruckin

  5. #80
    High Definition Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,222
    Total Rep Points
    3856
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    what u think about it bro i thought the keg arcade thing was kinda cool didnt get enough respect
    Dang, didn't see it. Hope I can catch a re-run. I kinda like the show but don't watch it all the time.

    P.S. HH, I've enjoyed your presence post-ban. Lotsa love.

  6. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    bump for new members of the JFC like george

  7. #82
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,400
    Total Rep Points
    44226
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    wwgd ?
    #lol

  8. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MDB
    Posts
    718
    Total Rep Points
    812
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    0 days. You can never take my dignity away from me, Commies!!

  9.  

     

  10. #84
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    17,503
    Total Rep Points
    39507
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Dang, didn't see it. Hope I can catch a re-run. I kinda like the show but don't watch it all the time.

    P.S. HH, I've enjoyed your presence post-ban. Lotsa love.
    I agree.

  11. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    thx bros i love u too

  12. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    ugli baby bro brought up an interesting angle recently in one of our conversations. what if instead of pee, it was ejaculate. does this change anything for anyone? discuss.

  13. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    said person would obviously be tested and be disease/aids/etc. free and whatnot.

  14. #88
    Senior Member pickledXgrandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the sugar hole
    Posts
    999
    Total Rep Points
    3112
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    ugli baby bro brought up an interesting angle recently in one of our conversations. what if instead of pee, it was ejaculate. does this change anything for anyone? discuss.
    Is that like gizz or sumting

  15. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    St George, UT
    Posts
    546
    Total Rep Points
    274
    Rep Adjustment Power
    17
    I was thinking hey if he pees on me every morning that would get me out of bed and stop me from hitting my snooze button 5 times every morning. Then I thought oh wait? If I get $300 a day I wouldn't need a job. That said...

    I would do it.

  16. #90
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,400
    Total Rep Points
    44226
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by reignman40 View Post
    I was thinking hey if he pees on me every morning that would get me out of bed and stop me from hitting my snooze button 5 times every morning. Then I thought oh wait? If I get $300 a day I wouldn't need a job. That said...

    I would do it.
    You from the STG bro??

    Where you been hidin all this time?
    #lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •