Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    What's the trade?

I'm not clicking.

Ain't nobody got no time for that.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to UGLI baby again.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by crater77 View Post
    http://basketball.realgm.com/tradech..._trade/6178808

Thoughts?

They also talked about a trade with Jeffy being swapped for Jose and Bargs
    Guy who made up this trade must be a Blazer fan. The Jazz get screwed and so do the Wolves.

Aldridge isn't better than Love and throwing in Millsap and Favors just makes it more ridiculous.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    KLove is teh #7 cuz he dominations teh playoffs.

This trade makes me wanna vomit.
    ___#! Rudy Fan___
    [size/HUGE] RUDY [/size]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    No to any deal that has Jefferson staying.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    That must be the top priority.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    That must be the top priority.
    It is.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I say no to the trade. I don't like Love that much. He is a fantastic rebounder and a good offensive player but plays NO defense. Love and Jefferson both have 2 assists per game. Al has 1 TO, Love has 2 TO. Love is averaging 35% fg this year, 20% from 3. He is whining and complaining about being in Minnesota. He plays no defense. He plays no defense. He plays no defense.

I have just lived through the Boozer and Jefferson era (hopefully). I have two young bigs who play defense and have potential that can equal/surpass Love. And I know we love to over-rate our players, but Kanter and Favors could be the real deal, unlike so many of the players we have hoped for (Alec Burks). Why would you give that up?

We all whine about wanting top picks, but are ready to throw away one that we actually do have for a very, very good player, but a player that has never led, never won, never done what we want a player to do. Love is a Boozer-type player.

No thanks.

Priority #1 for the Jazz: Get a new coach.

Priority #2: Make sure Al is gone.

After that, the sky is the limit.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    Would you do this deal if Wolves would take Kanter instead of Favors?
    Nope. I just don't think Love is the answer. If they take Millsap and trash for Love it's a go. But if we have to also include a young big then I say no. I see Favors and Kanter as a pretty good front court going forward. Kanter the offensive player with Favors the defensive guy. With both not being completely worthless on the other end of the floor.

Hell I'd probably trade Millsap and Jefferson for Love. But Favors feels like a throw in on that trade. He is worth more than a throw in and so is Kanter.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd rather have Favors than Kevin Love. Not a fan of Kevin Love.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzfan1971 View Post
    I'd rather have Favors than Kevin Love. Not a fan of Kevin Love.
    Also..... we're trading a great defender for another horrible defender?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Swap in Kanter for Favors and I'd consider it, begrudgingly. I see no reason for Minnesota to do this, they would need more incentive.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd rather have Kanter and his potential than Love and his contract. Love has never won anything or led his team anywhere. Plus Al often outplays him when they're matched up.

However, there is some grumbling around Philadelphia about lining up a trade for a center.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...tarting_Center

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Nope. I just don't think Love is the answer. If they take Millsap and trash for Love it's a go. But if we have to also include a young big then I say no. I see Favors and Kanter as a pretty good front court going forward. Kanter the offensive player with Favors the defensive guy. With both not being completely worthless on the other end of the floor.

Hell I'd probably trade Millsap and Jefferson for Love. But Favors feels like a throw in on that trade. He is worth more than a throw in and so is Kanter.
    This.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    I'd rather have Kanter and his potential than Love and his contract. Love has never won anything or led his team anywhere. Plus Al often outplays him when they're matched up.

However, there is some grumbling around Philadelphia about lining up a trade for a center.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...tarting_Center
    So are you saying the Jazz should trade Jefferson for Bynum?