Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1510

Thread: Gun Control

  1. #136
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,398
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    There is no conceivable downside to arming idiots to the teeth. Listen, guys. Arm all the idiots, and there will be LESS problems. Don't pay attention to that there is no evidence to suggest that anything I'm saying is anything but psycho-babble.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  2. #137
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,590
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    I dont care for guns at all. I have no desire to own one. I think a lot of people have some sort of John Wayne wanna be complex. You can get through life just fine without them.

    I know a lot of people who own a bunch of guns but are broke and can barely afford to pay their bills. And you cant even suggest they sell a couple to pay the bills or clothe the kids. Its out of the question to them. And I bet they will never really need them. They are just an accident or tragedy waiting to happen.

    Its sad that people love their guns so much. They are nothing but life destroying devices. I dont understand why people like them so much.

    People claim that they need them just in case the government goes rogue. Well the government has and they just robbed the public. Still no one did anything. Americans are soft now. They will never use their guns against the government.

  3. #138
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,438
    Total Rep Points
    27042
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    For those that don't like that we can get guns all I can really safe is tough ****.


    We have that right regardless of your personal opinion on it. Just like people can get an abortion regardless of my personal feelings on it.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  4. #139
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    5,311
    Total Rep Points
    6572
    Rep Adjustment Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    People claim that they need them just in case the government goes rogue. Well the government has and they just robbed the public. Still no one did anything. Americans are soft now. They will never use their guns against the government.
    I can tell you that the survivalist/constitutionalist groups are all about getting cops and military to stand by their oaths and to either stand down or fight for the people under that scenario. And that they already have a lot of them on their side. So the line of who exactly is the government would be under that scenario would be blurred, depending on how many cops and military would fight. It might be government v. "government".

  5.  

     

  6. #140
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,590
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    For those that don't like that we can get guns all I can really safe is tough ****.


    We have that right regardless of your personal opinion on it. Just like people can get an abortion regardless of my personal feelings on it.

    It is your right. I like rights better than anything, so I agree. But I still say its pathetic to be worshiping guns the way people do. I wish people would lock them up better or something. The nonchalant attitude people have towards the danger they posses is freaking stupid. The mother of Adam Lanza represents the attitude and stupidity people have towards them. She didnt do enough and neither do a lot of people.

    Like I said. Im all for rights Knock yourself out I guess. Just keep them away from me. Its kind of like gays. Im all for their rights. Just stay away from me freaks.

  7. #141
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,438
    Total Rep Points
    27042
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Worshipping anything but God like that is pathetic. So on that point I agree.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  8. #142
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,438
    Total Rep Points
    27042
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    I can tell you that the survivalist/constitutionalist groups are all about getting cops and military to stand by their oaths and to either stand down or fight for the people under that scenario. And that they already have a lot of them on their side. So the line of who exactly is the government would be under that scenario would be blurred, depending on how many cops and military would fight. It might be government v. "government".
    A lot of Government are people that live in their communities. I have a har time believing they will take action against the elderly an mothers with their kids.

    Any people that take that kind of action for the government will have been disconnected so to speak from their communities already.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  9. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    It is your right. I like rights better than anything, so I agree. But I still say its pathetic to be worshiping guns the way people do. I wish people would lock them up better or something. The nonchalant attitude people have towards the danger they posses is freaking stupid. The mother of Adam Lanza represents the attitude and stupidity people have towards them. She didnt do enough and neither do a lot of people.

    Like I said. Im all for rights Knock yourself out I guess. Just keep them away from me. Its kind of like gays. Im all for their rights. Just stay away from me freaks.
    Yeah, because I'm sure the gays would be all over you.

  10. #144
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,590
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Yeah, because I'm sure the gays would be all over you.
    Actually I have been hit on by gays. How would you even know what I look like anyways?

    Wait a minute. Are you gay? How do you know what gays like?

  11. #145
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,398
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    There could be no conceivable consequence to valuing an arbitrary and dangerous "right" over sensibility and there's no conceivable way we've been watching the consequences for the entire history of this country.

    Just kidding guys, HUNTING! And RIGHTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  12. #146
    Senior Member Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in liquid hot lava
    Posts
    10,590
    Total Rep Points
    21116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    81
    Just Say No to Guns!

    They are not cool

  13. #147
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,292
    Total Rep Points
    32549
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Having guns and especially assault rifles is really important. I'm not going to pay attention to facts that say that countries that have gun bans haven't become totalitarian dictatorships or that gun-related mortality rates plummet because facts aren't important. Having a gun is really important, though. Probably the most important thing there is or could ever be.
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    There could be no conceivable consequence to valuing an arbitrary and dangerous "right" over sensibility and there's no conceivable way we've been watching the consequences for the entire history of this country.

    Just kidding guys, HUNTING! And RIGHTS!
    You're so black and white with this, calling everyone who's pro-gun stupid in your own special way. You're a pretty smart dude so what's the mental block with guns? Why are you anti to the point of not acknowledging all the innocent women and children they have saved? Doesn't add up to me.
    No Mediocrity

  14. #148
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,398
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    You're so black and white with this, calling everyone who's pro-gun stupid in your own special way. You're a pretty smart dude so what's the mental block with guns? Why are you anti to the point of not acknowledging all the innocent women and children they have saved? Doesn't add up to me.
    "All the innocent"? How many? And against what threat?

    Arms races don't end well.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

  15. #149
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,292
    Total Rep Points
    32549
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    "All the innocent"? How many? And against what threat?

    Arms races don't end well.
    Women and children are born on the losing end of an arms race.

    It's cool if you don't want to answer.
    No Mediocrity

  16. #150
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,398
    Total Rep Points
    15837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    Let me clarify: To need guns to defend against guns is not an argument that guns are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •