Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There is no conceivable downside to arming idiots to the teeth. Listen, guys. Arm all the idiots, and there will be LESS problems. Don't pay attention to that there is no evidence to suggest that anything I'm saying is anything but psycho-babble.
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum dreg
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I dont care for guns at all. I have no desire to own one. I think a lot of people have some sort of John Wayne wanna be complex. You can get through life just fine without them.

I know a lot of people who own a bunch of guns but are broke and can barely afford to pay their bills. And you cant even suggest they sell a couple to pay the bills or clothe the kids. Its out of the question to them. And I bet they will never really need them. They are just an accident or tragedy waiting to happen.

Its sad that people love their guns so much. They are nothing but life destroying devices. I dont understand why people like them so much.

People claim that they need them just in case the government goes rogue. Well the government has and they just robbed the public. Still no one did anything. Americans are soft now. They will never use their guns against the government.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For those that don't like that we can get guns all I can really safe is tough ****.

We have that right regardless of your personal opinion on it. Just like people can get an abortion regardless of my personal feelings on it.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    People claim that they need them just in case the government goes rogue. Well the government has and they just robbed the public. Still no one did anything. Americans are soft now. They will never use their guns against the government.
    I can tell you that the survivalist/constitutionalist groups are all about getting cops and military to stand by their oaths and to either stand down or fight for the people under that scenario. And that they already have a lot of them on their side. So the line of who exactly is the government would be under that scenario would be blurred, depending on how many cops and military would fight. It might be government v. "government".

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    For those that don't like that we can get guns all I can really safe is tough ****.

We have that right regardless of your personal opinion on it. Just like people can get an abortion regardless of my personal feelings on it.

It is your right. I like rights better than anything, so I agree. But I still say its pathetic to be worshiping guns the way people do. I wish people would lock them up better or something. The nonchalant attitude people have towards the danger they posses is freaking stupid. The mother of Adam Lanza represents the attitude and stupidity people have towards them. She didnt do enough and neither do a lot of people.

Like I said. Im all for rights Knock yourself out I guess. Just keep them away from me. Its kind of like gays. Im all for their rights. Just stay away from me freaks.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Worshipping anything but God like that is pathetic. So on that point I agree.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    I can tell you that the survivalist/constitutionalist groups are all about getting cops and military to stand by their oaths and to either stand down or fight for the people under that scenario. And that they already have a lot of them on their side. So the line of who exactly is the government would be under that scenario would be blurred, depending on how many cops and military would fight. It might be government v. "government".
    A lot of Government are people that live in their communities. I have a har time believing they will take action against the elderly an mothers with their kids.

Any people that take that kind of action for the government will have been disconnected so to speak from their communities already.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    It is your right. I like rights better than anything, so I agree. But I still say its pathetic to be worshiping guns the way people do. I wish people would lock them up better or something. The nonchalant attitude people have towards the danger they posses is freaking stupid. The mother of Adam Lanza represents the attitude and stupidity people have towards them. She didnt do enough and neither do a lot of people.

Like I said. Im all for rights Knock yourself out I guess. Just keep them away from me. Its kind of like gays. Im all for their rights. Just stay away from me freaks.
    Yeah, because I'm sure the gays would be all over you.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Yeah, because I'm sure the gays would be all over you.
    Actually I have been hit on by gays. How would you even know what I look like anyways?

Wait a minute. Are you gay? How do you know what gays like?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There could be no conceivable consequence to valuing an arbitrary and dangerous "right" over sensibility and there's no conceivable way we've been watching the consequences for the entire history of this country.

Just kidding guys, HUNTING! And RIGHTS!
    I think he can play SF

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Just Say No to Guns!

They are not cool

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Having guns and especially assault rifles is really important. I'm not going to pay attention to facts that say that countries that have gun bans haven't become totalitarian dictatorships or that gun-related mortality rates plummet because facts aren't important. Having a gun is really important, though. Probably the most important thing there is or could ever be.
    There could be no conceivable consequence to valuing an arbitrary and dangerous "right" over sensibility and there's no conceivable way we've been watching the consequences for the entire history of this country.

Just kidding guys, HUNTING! And RIGHTS!
    You're so black and white with this, calling everyone who's pro-gun stupid in your own special way. You're a pretty smart dude so what's the mental block with guns? Why are you anti to the point of not acknowledging all the innocent women and children they have saved? Doesn't add up to me.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    You're so black and white with this, calling everyone who's pro-gun stupid in your own special way. You're a pretty smart dude so what's the mental block with guns? Why are you anti to the point of not acknowledging all the innocent women and children they have saved? Doesn't add up to me.
    "All the innocent"? How many? And against what threat?

Arms races don't end well.
    I think he can play SF

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    "All the innocent"? How many? And against what threat?

Arms races don't end well.
    Women and children are born on the losing end of an arms race.

It's cool if you don't want to answer.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Let me clarify: To need guns to defend against guns is not an argument that guns are good.
    I think he can play SF