Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The current Jazz have a plan....similar to the basic offensive plan of most NBA teams: "Put it up....I got bounds!"

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Here's another idea for a 'Plan behind all of this' for all you hardcore optimists out there.

This season is an audition season. We're just trying to see who's going to fit with our young core from next year on out. This idea makes sense because most of the non-core players are on the last year of their contract this year.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    Here's another idea for a 'Plan behind all of this' for all you hardcore optimists out there.

This season is an audition season. We're just trying to see who's going to fit with our young core from next year on out. This idea makes sense because most of the non-core players are on the last year of their contract this year.
    I'd be surprise if there are any of these left after tonight's game...

I've lost all hope to be honest.

Merry Christmas.
    2014CurrentDraftChampion

2014AllTimeDraftRunner-Up

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Wizards just waived two back-up PGs--Earl Barron and Shaun Livingston. I wonder if they're planning to make a trade that will acquire one or more PGs in the deal.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The problem isnt talent, Utah has lots of it. We have a belief in winning, and leadership problem. If you notice Miami, Spurs, Boston they all have belief that they are going to win. Their coach gives them responsibility and holds them accountable. And most importantly the coaches job is to develop the good aspects of a players abilities, not try to rebuild him from scratch and focus on what they cant do. Ty Corbin is not a leader yet, he criticizes players and penalizes them for their wrong doings-instead of rewarding them for their good attributes. If you take out Big Al, or Millsap, or Kanter for a missed shot, or a travel... than you are inadvertently commanding them to play scared.
    Big Al has an incredible post game, and shot. Yet he lacks defensing ability because he isnt in best shape. So instead of giving him more minutes, focus on short bursts of minutes, yet give him the ball. The rest can be given to Kanter. Kanter has a good shot, which he should be taking more often. Also him inside game is pretty good. Its all about energy and how to focus it. I am not entirely convinced we need a trade yet. Perhaps Ty Corbin is the one that should go?