Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    You just want to give away Jefferson. We get it.
    You don't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    You don't?
    Doesn't really matter. Jazz won't trade him anyway.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP View Post
    I like these trades but I would prefer to get evan turner over thaddeus young
    Evan turner couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in a Sherman tank. We don't need another poor shooter.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    Evan turner couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in a Sherman tank. We don't need another poor shooter.
    I have him on my fantasy team and he usually does quite well for me..... he rebounds really good for his position (over 7 per game), and gets alot of assists (over 4 assitsts per game often running the offense like a point guard).

He shoots a pretty good percentage from the field (44 percent) and free throw line (80 percent) and actually is not a bad 3 pt shooter (46 percent from 3). Plus plays good defense and is young and not very expensive.

Ya who would want a guy like that?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Am I the only one that wants no part of Bynum?
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Am I the only one that wants no part of Bynum?
    We would not be getting any part of bynum..... he would sit behind the bench in a suit until he expires.

The reason for the jazz to do the trade is to clear the logjam i think. (since corbin wont play the young bigs without some kind of trade to force his hand)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    I have him on my fantasy team and he usually does quite well for me..... he rebounds really good for his position (over 7 per game), and gets alot of assists (over 4 assitsts per game often running the offense like a point guard).

He shoots a pretty good percentage from the field (44 percent) and free throw line (80 percent) and actually is not a bad 3 pt shooter (46 percent from 3). Plus plays good defense and is young and not very expensive.

Ya who would want a guy like that?
    Turner's shooting has greatly improved this year. He is a 'point' forward that needs knockdown shooters to be really effective.
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
    Just like everyone else.
    -Margaret Mead

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    We would not be getting any part of bynum..... he would sit behind the bench in a suit until he expires.

The reason for the jazz to do the trade is to clear the logjam i think. (since corbin wont play the young bigs without some kind of trade to force his hand)
    I don't want any part of bynum at a max contract. Bynum as a part of awesome sign and trade would be great.
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
    Just like everyone else.
    -Margaret Mead

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    I don't want any part of bynum at a max contract. Bynum as a part of awesome sign and trade would be great.
    I think bynum expires at the end of the year and doesn't make much more than jeffy does anyway.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Cap space. For me the reason I go for Bynum and trade Jefferson is because he is hurt and Favors and Kanter would get close to 25+ minutes.

I have no interest in trying to resin or keep Bynum at all.
    Well yeah, this and because Bynum has about five times more trade value to every other team in the league.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Well yeah, this and because Bynum has about five times more trade value to every other team in the league.
    Great point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?